BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, MD
Very Expensive! They continue to increase the price of cable and the service never really changes. It is nice to be able to watch the news occasionally but honestly it is not worth the price. Customer service can be annoying at times as well. Would not recommend.
Estefani G.
El Paso, TX
I hate how our internet always stops working and we have to reset our monitor more than 4 times a month. The cable is not so bad but the signal on "on demand" is always off and it's hard to watch anything there. I rarely watch TV so I don't mind it to much.
Abby C.
Honestly terrible service, but the only option in my small town. I have been charged for service calls as well as problems with the modem to which TWC was to blame. Overall the service is bad, the connection is bad, and I'd recommend almost any other option
Caitlin M.
Los Angeles, CA
At the moment, my service is good. But I have had so many problems in the past with Time Warner, though I suppose it goes by a different name now. Their customer service is some of the worst I have received. But when their product works it works really well.
Wendy H.
Millport, NY
Too expensive!!! In my area I have a lot of trouble with the service. I would definitely pick another provider but there isn't one currently available. I would get rid of it all but I need a phone, TV, and the internet to be able to keep in touch with you!☺
Susan E.
Candor, NY
Expensive, but I like the ability to sign into my Amazon Fire TV and watch cable shows as well as watching them on my iPad. When I re-connected my Cable service the first few customer service reps were difficult. The last one was awesome and helped so much!
Stevie M.
Bethel, OH
Time Warner Cable is not the best service out there in my opinion. They are very high priced and when you sign up they tell you it will be one price but when you get your bill it is higher and never goes down. When ever you call customer service the agents are never that friendly or that helpful, if I could have another cable service where I live I would.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
So, i am not the happiest with Time Warner Cable. It is way too high in fees and half the time the channels that we have to pay extra for never even work. I have been contemplating on getting rid of my cable all together and only having internet through them.
Nina L.
Brunswick, OH
My bill was starting to get too expensive. I made a call to customer support and the lady I got was super helpful and helped me lower my bill. My internet goes out occasionally, and often times the cable goes out, which I believe is Time Warner's fault and not ours as it usually comes back on it's own. Not the best cable company, but they have their pros.
Theresa S.
Time Warner Cable is great. We can get all the channels we love. The price is really high however and we get ALOT of pixelation when watching our favorite shows. We've yet to get resolution from TWC regarding this issue and it's hard to try to DVR a show ahead of time as they often have "To Be Announced" listed as the show title so it won't tape. Frustrating!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?