BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Tiesa S.
Tiesa S.
Great customer service and the price is reasonable. If we ever have issues they are sure to fix them. We are loyal customers and have been for over four years now. The on demand section is great and I love the record options its a true lifesaver when you have kids.
Bee S.
Bee S.
Garden Grove, CA
Techie Expert
I have nothing to say about this because I'm in love with it. It make my life easier. I don't have any issue since I use it. My whole family love it so much, we have quality time at home because part of this. I would recommend this to anyone who are staying at home
Maria W.
Maria W.
San Diego, CA
Great service we use it for phone, internet and Tv one place one customer service and it can expand or downsize to meet our family requirements - TWC is a great place for all your shows, movies and interesting documentaries its A La Carte you pay for what you want!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Terre haute, In
I wouldn't use Time Warner Cable if I didn't have to. No one else in the Terre Haute, IN area offers okay cable. The internet from TWC might actually be worse than their TV. Mine crashes all the time and I usually have to call someone to come fix it almost monthly.
Lilandra M.
Lilandra M.
TWC is a pretty good company. I haven't used other companies so i don't have much to compare it to BUT customer service can be pretty bad. The cable service is alright but I have a lot of trouble with the WIFI and continuously need to call them throughout the week.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Pataskala, OH
Techie Expert
Wifi is super fast and never have to worry about buffering with the service and location I'm at!! Had it for a few months and I can say the price is affordable and worth it (50$/month) works great with my two Roku, phone and daughter's tablets all connected at once
Vincent W.
Vincent W.
Winston Salem, NC
I haven't had any problems with the service. It is the price I have a problem with. they offer you this great deal and throw a couple of freebies in and when your year is up, Wham Bam thank you maam, your price goes thru the roof. Direct TV is a much cheaper choice.
heather s.
heather s.
rome, ny
I got a good deal to start out and then it skyrocketed when the promotional period was over. Also, it is a monopoly so there really isn't another option for service, which really stinks because half of the time my service is spotty. Not worth the amount they charge.
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
Los Angeles, CA
Internet works when it wants to. Recently it has been very slow even after receiving a new router from the company. Every time the Internet needs to be paid the Internet stops working well similarly after it gets paid it only works well at certain times of the day.
Tricia P.
Tricia P.
Terre Haute, IN
This company has a very good value for their internet. Never had an issue with the connection and I am able to play fast video games with the connection. Customer service is fast and they are very helpful when it comes to needing a bigger grace period for payment.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?