BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Stephanie D.
Durham , NC
Time Warner Cables send a terrible amount of spam-y mail and I hate it. The automated customer service on the phone is a pain - wish I could talk to a real person. Their internet is descent, but I'm a future Google Fiber customer in the making.
Rebecca M.
Columbus, OH
Good service, fast, reliable. Currently have it in an apartment complex and have not had any issues with the service.
Megan R.
Queensbury, NY
I can't complain about the internet I am currently receiving, however, time warner cable is the worst company I have ever had to deal with by far.
USIEL W.
Dallas, TX
TWC has been our internet option since forever! They are delivering more velocity that we are paying for, not charging us more for that! Awsome!
Laura N.
Owego, NY
Since moving here we have had to switch from Comast to TWC. TWC is so far better than Comcast however sometimes when we are watching TV the signal goes out. The Internet has been great though.
Jessica O.
Love the enhancements they have recently put into production recently with their customer service and product in general.
Amanda M.
Georgetown, KY
We have the triple threat with time Warner cable, internet phone and cable, we also have their wifi
Kassandra V.
I only use this provider because it's the only one that offers high speed Internet in my area. 3 stars for the doing what i need it to do. not giving it 5 stars because of the price, and the fact that it goes out often (an outage as customer care reps call it), yet i still get charged when I'm without service for multiple days.
Janel V.
Plymouth, MN
Not happy with the switch to the new box or hours of operation. The store does not have good hours for teachers. Cannot exchange box that I need to have cable.
Nicole C.
Orlando, Fl
Time warner cable is ok, all cable is kind of expensive and theres not much content when you factor in commercials
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?