BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, MD
Very Expensive! They continue to increase the price of cable and the service never really changes. It is nice to be able to watch the news occasionally but honestly it is not worth the price. Customer service can be annoying at times as well. Would not recommend.
Shadee T.
TWC is ok. I had a lot of problems with them at first, but what can you do? After harassing them about shotty connection, they finally came to fix the problem. The service has been uninterrupted since then. With that being said, I feel like they are always creeping the prices on my bill higher and higher. They are sneaky. Make sure to read your contract well.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC
Time warner cable gets the job done. Sometimes there are problems, but Time warner usually fixes problems right away if needed. It's good, but i haven't tried others so I wouldn't know what's better or worse to be honest.

Love the DVR box and on demand cable. I really like that you can log in to watch shows and DVR you've recorded on phones and iPads and such!
Sandy B.
South Gate , CA
It's expensive. Don't watch an awful lot of television. I subscribed to Time Warner Cable as part of my internet package. Customer service was great when I subscribed. I've not called them since. If you watch a lot of TV yes I would recommend. Otherwise no.
Jessica V.
Tampa, FL
I get to watch cable but the services is always either pixelating or the internet is super slow and for the pretty penny i pay monthly , I do not think it is worth it! They always send someone to the house and that never fixes the problem for more than a week.
Holt B.
Charlotte, NC
I like time Warner because the Internet plan I have with them doesn't have me locked into a year contract. I dot like feeling locked down to such services. I chose twc over u verse because the u verse plan limited to the amount of interet that could be used for the month. And I primarily use the Internet for my source of TV and movies like netflix and hulu.
Elyssa W.
I live in a college town and it is the only cable/wifi company around in the area. There are three of us in the house all we have is wifi and we pay 90 dollars a month. It's crappy and when we call customer service they tell us it's because we are by a bar.
Elizabeth M.
Durham, NC
TWC is the worst company that I have to interact with. It is the only option for internet where we live, with the exception of another even worse company. We consistently have trouble with our bill with TWC, their customer service is HORRIBLE, and because they have a monopoly in our area, they just don't care. look forward to the day i can fully part ways with them!
betty l.
Geneva, OH
Well I have this service its okay for the most but there is something I don't like about them your neighbor and 5 other neighbors can have the same service no body pays the same.I think this is wrong if we all have the same service we all should pay the same
Dan S.
Kingston, NY
They're alright. TWC is all that's available where I live so I have no choice but to use them. I hear a lot of horror stories about them, and they definitely charge more for less than they could afford to give as far as services, but that's every cable company. Customer service in my area is reasonable and usually actually fixes the problem, so that's a plus!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?