BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Cincinnati, OH
Time warner cable has never given me personally any problems. It is pretty cheap considering what packages you purchase. The quality of channels is great and I can always get the news or emergency telecasting. I definitely recommend over direct TV!
Ana V.
Ana V.
miami, FL
They have really good service, we have their WiFi and cable. We haven't had any issues with them and they have really good customer service. It is affordable and gives you what you pay for. The customer service is really good and very explanatory.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Never fails to keep me on the move regardless of how many people are using the same router. The only downfall is that the wi-fi name and password change depending on what device I am connecting it to. But other wise it is inexpensive and reliable.
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
Boston, MA
I only use these guys because they are the only option in my area. They have increased the price several times, without providing more channels, or anything nice. Expensive, and not worth the money if you have other options available in your area.
tammy t.
tammy t.
Mansfield , OH
They have many different packages to choose from including phone, internet and cable. They also have decent customer service and let you change packages when you want. It is affordable and can also be expensive depending on the package you choose.
Asma E.
Asma E.
Lancaster, CA
In my area in California, Time Warner Cable's service is not so great, to be honest. We had problems with our internet at home more than once with their internet +phone+cable service. They're TV service is fine....but the internet is not so great.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Great cable provider. customer services phone calls can take a while but other than that it is a very reliable provider and priced comparatively to other places. i would recommend using over AT&T or others. and would recommend to friends or family
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
Better than Dish Network and Direct TV bc service never gets disrupted. Like on demand and ability to record my shows. Too expensive and send too much junk mail, but other than that its great. Have my Internet service and cable through #timewarner
Sofia R.
Sofia R.
Addison, TX
Ying C.
Ying C.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this is very popular by seeing the car all over my brough. But the price is getting higher and higher each time. It works most of the times but there's a few times over two years where the Internet didn't work as good as it is supposed to.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?