BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

Meghann S.
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
Techie Expert
For the most part, I love Time Warner Cable. I wish the price wasn't so expensive, but other than that I don't have many problems! There is a great variety of shows and movies for me to watch and even when there are only reruns, I'm never left with nothing to watch.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Worthington, OH
Like any phone or cable provider customer service is a big issue. It honestly just depends on the worker and how many technical problems arise also. Whichever provider you use just keep this in mind. SO if money is an issue go with a provider that meets those needs!
Kathy O.
Kathy O.
Time Warner offers a decent product for the cost. We have often relied on them when Internet service has been crucial, and 75% of the time, the service has been there when we needed it. At other times, though, the service has been impeded, or worse, not there at all
Kahli K.
Kahli K.
Columbus, OH
Time Warner is decent but they need to work on their reliability, they have themselves spread too thin over a too large area. I hope they improve but I'm definitely in the market for a different service. Not to mention their customer service is lacking in a big way.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Bulan, KY
I like the cable options, the landline options are good as well. but when we get into internet i have a huge issues. it flickers on and off nearly every day. if the wind blows or it rains the internet goes out which then causes the TV and landline to go out as well.
CAMILA O.
CAMILA O.
Hyannis
Esse canal do tempo é mara! Sempre que posso eu assisto as reportagens sobre o tempo, sobre os alertas e tudo mais! Eles falam muito rápido mas consigo capitar o que eles querem dizer (em inglês), adoro quando muda de estação e eles fazem graça quando muda a estação
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
Los Angeles, CA
Internet works when it wants to. Recently it has been very slow even after receiving a new router from the company. Every time the Internet needs to be paid the Internet stops working well similarly after it gets paid it only works well at certain times of the day.
Lilandra M.
Lilandra M.
TWC is a pretty good company. I haven't used other companies so i don't have much to compare it to BUT customer service can be pretty bad. The cable service is alright but I have a lot of trouble with the WIFI and continuously need to call them throughout the week.
heather s.
heather s.
rome, ny
I got a good deal to start out and then it skyrocketed when the promotional period was over. Also, it is a monopoly so there really isn't another option for service, which really stinks because half of the time my service is spotty. Not worth the amount they charge.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Waco, TX
Its alright. I love it for wifi but for TV I would go for another company. The show range and price isn't worth it and they try to give you promotions that would be great if you dint HAVE TO pair it up with a land line. A lot of people don't have land lines anymore.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?