BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Elizabeth M.
Durham, NC
TWC is the worst company that I have to interact with. It is the only option for internet where we live, with the exception of another even worse company. We consistently have trouble with our bill with TWC, their customer service is HORRIBLE, and because they have a monopoly in our area, they just don't care. look forward to the day i can fully part ways with them!
Nina L.
Brunswick, OH
My bill was starting to get too expensive. I made a call to customer support and the lady I got was super helpful and helped me lower my bill. My internet goes out occasionally, and often times the cable goes out, which I believe is Time Warner's fault and not ours as it usually comes back on it's own. Not the best cable company, but they have their pros.
Sandy B.
South Gate , CA
It's expensive. Don't watch an awful lot of television. I subscribed to Time Warner Cable as part of my internet package. Customer service was great when I subscribed. I've not called them since. If you watch a lot of TV yes I would recommend. Otherwise no.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
I currently use Time Warner cable, phone ,internet, it's working out fine for us . As the satellite companies couldn't offer Internet and phone in our area, so we pay a respectful price for the services we are receiving. So overall I'm happy with this company.
Jeremy H.
I genuinely do not like Time Warner. In the years that I had them, our service was spotty at best, service was never really helpful and when someone was finally dispatched they just replaced a device and left but service wouldn't be restored still. Unfortunately, we lived in an area where it was the only option as no other provider would connect to our properties.
Marilyn B.
Cincinnati, OH
We have been with Time Warner Cable off and on for almost 19 years. I keep coming back to them. I can call them 24 hours a day and usually get a prompt response. If we have any issues with the equipment it is simple to return and get a replacement. They have also worked with us to get us the best pricing for our packages. I will remain a Time Warner Cable customer.
Nora C.
Bellflower, CA
This cable provider is good if you have the right channels with the right ch combinations. Customer service has always been good to us. It's a bit on the pricy side, luckily for us we get to renew our subscription every 3 months and usually get a good deal.
Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
I love the variety of different packages they offer. The reception is always clear with barely any interruptions. I however don't like that if there is an issue with the box or remote that I have to pay to replace it. That should all be part of the service.
Gloriaa L.
Harlingen, TX
I've always used twc. We've never had problems. Maybe when it rains. The internet has always been good.. We have a big family so everyone using it at the same time doesn't effect how fast or slow it goes. In my opinion. Idk how anybody else's service is ✌🏼️✌🏼
Genesis A.
London, Kensington
The cable is okay, but the internet in manhattan really isn't great. I lose connection very often, and it takes forever to get help from customer service. I always have to wait at least an hour. To get something fixed it takes forever and it is very expensive.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?