BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

Goda B.
Dallas, TX
Tara H.
Lancaster, CA
I've had time Warner cable for about 6 months now and I would say I've been pretty happy. I have a bundle package so I have my internet, TV and landline through them. I think the price they charge it slightly high, but I think most companies are priced at about the same. I love their on-demand programming as its so convenient if you miss a show you can just watch it on demand (but unfortunately you do have to watch the commercials when you use it) I also recently downloaded the app when I forgot to record a show. I was able to record the show I wanted from the app when I was a way from my house! It was really cool!
Sylvia D.
I have a internet plan from twc there prices are the cheapest in my area and service is also good!
Kaya V.
Dallas, TX
My internet is sometimes in and out. Although the problem is fixed within a few days. It's still frustrating to experience it
stephanie d.
Hermitage, PA
I only use twc because it's the only not dish option in our area. The service is overpriced and not up to par for the cost.
Alissa C.
Chittenango, NY
Not a fan at all. Consistently raise prices with out notifying. Internet is slow, even though we pay for the high speed. Very dissatisfied and would not recommend to others.
gloria c.
Los Angeles, CA
Time warner is not a very good cable company. service is always going out in my area and sometimes it takes long for them to repair the issues.
Lori A.
Had time warner for a very long time
At first service price was reasonable but now just they keep raising prices .not happy!
Erica C.
Techie Expert
Sucks. That's really all I have to say. The channels are not normal channels and the service is sketchy depending on the weather, They need to get it together.
Will P.
Greensboro, NC
Hate this company. Not enough time or space to truly go into how bad they are but they are a necessary evil. There internet quality is good but everything is overpriced with terrible customer service. Which I didn't need them but it's a must in the modern world
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?