BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
My family just got TWC and we've had them in the past but right as we changed to them our internet wasn't very faster, and our cable would go out every once in a while. We would call the company and they would fix the problems though, which is nice.
Adrienne K.
Adrienne K.
Louisville, KY
I've been with this company for over 6 years and they've always given me the best package deals so that I can keep my three services with them and over time I've gotten free subscriptions and movies so overall I'm pretty satisfied with this company.
Janice H.
Janice H.
Ormond Beach, FL
This company is now Brighthouse in our area and are horrible. The rates are ridiculous and when you have an issue it takes over 2 hours to get an answer. They always want to have people come to your house. I don't like people in my house I don't know!!
I use time warner cableb but would like to change, they keep going up on prices for the same programs, some people are on fixed incomes and cant afford the increases all the time didn't meet my expectations and would not recommend it to anyone else.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Dayton, OH
I'm not overly impressed with TIme Warner Cable. What service we have I think it is over priced. Plus to get to a customer service person you have to go through so many prompts. If we had other options here in our community I'm sure we would switch.
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Austin, TX
It's cable service, and we also have our home phone and internet. We have a pretty consistent wireless internet signal, which is nice, and a lot of cable channel choices. My biggest issue is that it is so expensive, way more so than you would think.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Our experience has been lackluster. Our cable is expensive and we drastically reduced our package recently. Our internet rarely ran at the speed it should have. We finally bought all our own equipment (modem, router) and it is running much smoothr.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Astoria, NY
I would use another service if I had a choice but they basically have a monopoly in NYC. Their CS can be hit or miss and when it misses it misses by spectacular methods. My cable and internet is constantly spotty and not as reliable as it should be.
Corina M.
Corina M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Expensive, my Internet is in and out constantly, have had numerous problems with pay per view paid events not being available to watch, which leads to me calling customer service twice for a refund, because the problem is never filed the first time.
Dulce L.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
Great service it has & if you have a long time with them they sometimes give you couple of months for free movies ! They meet my expectations, their customer service is so amazing & helpful ! I would recommend for everyone to get time warner cable !
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?