BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Amy B.
Amy B.
We have used Time Warner for Five years and are overall satisfied with our service. Customer Service is always helpful and quick, prices are ok but we only use it for internet. Cable prices are ridiculous. I would recommend them for internet services.
Kamryn M.
Kamryn M.
Carrollton, TX
They're okay. Cheaper than the rest but you get what you pay for. Customer service isn't the best but they get the job done. I've had my TV service just cut off out of nowhere for no reason. Sometimes on-demand doesn't work but they're not too shabby.
Anita A.
Anita A.
Erie, PA
Time Warner wouldn't be my choice of cable provider if I had any other options in my area. Their pricing is way out of line for what you're getting, their internet is spotty at best and their customer service is one of the worst I've ever encountered!
ABBY N.
ABBY N.
Grand Rapids, MI
Time Warner is a bit expensive. My husband and I only use basic cable, so we get limited channels, which is enough for us. Customer service is okay, but nothing to write home about. It's hard when this cable provider is one of the only ones out there.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
La Habra, CA
Not my favorite. I've been a customer for over a year and have always had issues. Whether it be the cable box randomly restarting, to the internet being spotty, to on demand freezing up... They never have a solution so we kind of just deal with it :/
Tamica S.
Tamica S.
San Antonio, TX
TWC is an ok supplier. But with all cable/Internet companies they have their good & bad qualities. Their service in TX is much better than the service in OH. Cost is cheaper in TX, but I am sure ither companies will have cheaper initial sign up fees.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Time Warner Cable does have great internet & such, but there are CONSTANT charges from things that we did not do. I do NOT recommend TWC to anyone. The only reason I have it is because it's the only carrier my apartment complex has. DISH all the way.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Monroe, NC
We use time warner cable for Internet and it's ok. We have the slowest/most basic Internet you can get and we still pay $50. I definitely don't think it's worth the $50 but it is reliable. I wouldn't recommend this service to others due to the price.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Mcallen, TX
Time Warner is a great company. They are always willing to help and do everything they can to resolve your problem. If you want to change your package they help you find another one that fits and satisfies your needs. I really recommend this company.
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Personally it's one of my favorite cable providers. They are pretty quick in responding whenever you need something done. Plus unlike other companies if they tell you they will come from 9-5 they will almost always be there earlier rather than later.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?