BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jennifer H.
Louisville, KY
Other than the fact that they keep trying to raise my prices every year, the service is NOT BAD. It does tend to go out when we have storms, but I think it's because the lines get cut. Their team of professionals is pretty quick to solve the problem though.
Megan D.
Warsaw, KY
I have mixed feelings about my cable provider. They have really good deals that can keep your price low but it only lasts about 6 months to a year. Also the tend to not tell you when your promotional package is up and you end up with an outrageous cable bill.
Lani A.
Honolulu, HI
My family and I used to love time warner, now they charge for everything and the prices goes up with time. I would change my cable company but the building I live in has a contract with Time warner. Internet is ridiculously slow and would not recommend anyone.
Marilyn B.
Cincinnati, OH
We have been with Time Warner Cable off and on for almost 19 years. I keep coming back to them. I can call them 24 hours a day and usually get a prompt response. If we have any issues with the equipment it is simple to return and get a replacement. They have also worked with us to get us the best pricing for our packages. I will remain a Time Warner Cable customer.
betty l.
Geneva, OH
Well I have this service its okay for the most but there is something I don't like about them your neighbor and 5 other neighbors can have the same service no body pays the same.I think this is wrong if we all have the same service we all should pay the same
Athena M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Customer service isn't the best. Their internet works SOME of the time. When it does work, it's great but when it doesn't it really affects us as we only use internet and streaming services at home. It's not the worst but certainly not the best of providers.
Erika S.
Tampa, FL
I have some problems with it sometimes. Some of my channels are all of sudden not working but I have Bright House as a more specific and it is apparently changing to Spectrum so I don't know if that is what's causing the problem or not... overall its okay...
Gina H.
It's ok but I'm sure it could be better! It is our only cable company available besides the dish. It is pricey but it serves the purpose for my local news and favorite shows. I have my internet service with them and they are very helpful when I have issues.
Jessica V.
Tampa, FL
I get to watch cable but the services is always either pixelating or the internet is super slow and for the pretty penny i pay monthly , I do not think it is worth it! They always send someone to the house and that never fixes the problem for more than a week.
Eunice A.
Rialto , CA
Great fast service. We can have all four tablets going with Netxflix and we never have buffering. I can't think of a single reason to change our provider. Over exeeds my expectaions. Will continue using without a doubt. I would most definitely recommend to others.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?