BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Raquel G.
I've subscribed to time warner cable for years, they always have a good deal on a bundle for Internet, cable, and phone, they are pretty reasonable in comparison to the other companies available on the market and they are a company I trust to deliver good entertainment.
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
It's okay. The people are very rude and they are not helpful. I was supposed to have cable and Internet, but the man was being lazy and wouldn't do it and instead said that cable wasn't available...so in other words rude and not helpful and very lazy
Bobbi H.
Utica, NY
Great at first but overall I would not recommend them for the long run. The prices go up after awhile exponentially and it does have a habit of slow internet that cuts out quite frequently with or without storms. I would not recommend it to others.
Julia D.
San Diego, CA
Time Warner Cable has really gone downhill. When my family and I first got it, it was amazing (this was about 5 years ago), but now it is extremely slow. Whether one device is being used or many, it always seems to be very laggy. We have called many times to complain, but nothing gets better. I would recommend AT&T and DirectTV together instead.
Celine L.
Overall Time Warner is pretty good. At times they do have their hiccups. For example the area I was staying in was experiecing problems. At that time i really needed internet to do work. It took them a little while to fix it and there was no customer serivice available but for the most part they're pretty fast. I think fios is much better though
Danielle Z.
They're not too bad, but sometimes they'll get you wit h their "discounts" that actually are only for a couple months and then you have to start paying a higher price. and they take FOREVER on the phone. was on hold for about 1 hr last time i called.
Alicia S.
I'm not a big fan of Time Warner - first of I'm not sure how other cable providers work as far as their billing process - but it seems like Time Warner is always wanting payment - I guess it's the way they bill out a month ahead and if you don't keep current - before you know it their asking for a minimum payment of over $350.00 to $500.00 or else.
Amber J.
Raleigh , NC
They could be better their wifi is bad it isn't high speed the cable is bad when i move I'm switching everything about them is bad they deserve no stars but i guess really bad wifi is better than no wifi. #firstworldprobs .... * sips whole glass of tea
Cassy C.
Raymondville, TX
The quality is consistent and there are many great services but the price gets SO high, and we've called many times to try to fix issues and they make a lot of promises to do this or that and lower our bills but then the very next bill is just as high if not higher than before. It's very frustrating but there's not many other options in our area.
Nicole V.
Time Warner Cable does have great internet & such, but there are CONSTANT charges from things that we did not do. I do NOT recommend TWC to anyone. The only reason I have it is because it's the only carrier my apartment complex has. DISH all the way.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?