BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Ebony J.
Ebony J.
Charlotte, NC
This company sucks! The service is sometimey and is very expensive for what you get. I always have trouble with my internet and I feel like I overpay for the actually channels that I watch. I wish that there was another cable provider in my area but it is not!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Ashland, KY
I have had several problems with my wifi through time Warner. I had to get 2 different boxes within a month. They broke, froze up, and were slow. Since I got it fixed the Second it's been okay so far but I would rather pick another cable and Internet provider.
Bethany  A.
Bethany A.
I can't stand how your "contract price" is up and they increase your bill every year. It should not be that way. It's very expensive and unfortunately it's our only option. Good internet service but we canceled our cable due to price. Customer service is okay.
Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
My family and I have been with Time warner for quite a while now, and normally they are great! But getting someone out here to fix something is almost nearly impossible! And when they do get someone out here, that person doesn't want to do their job correctly!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Tampa, FL
I get to watch cable but the services is always either pixelating or the internet is super slow and for the pretty penny i pay monthly , I do not think it is worth it! They always send someone to the house and that never fixes the problem for more than a week.
Will H.
Will H.
Cary, NC
The TWC internet I currently have is passable and will do for what I currently use it for. However there are random drops in coverage now and then that hinder progress. Whenever the drops are sustained it often takes a few days to get service for the internet.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Time Warner Cable is moderately fast with all the services they provide. Sometimes my cable box acts up and is a pain to go fix it. I've had to carry the box into the mall before just to go back. The cable box still acts up, but I've given up trying to fix it.
Genesis A.
Genesis A.
The cable is okay, but the internet in manhattan really isn't great. I lose connection very often, and it takes forever to get help from customer service. I always have to wait at least an hour. To get something fixed it takes forever and it is very expensive.
Mel B.
Mel B.
Akron
Cost of services keep going up every month. Each month when I get the bill I have to call and negotiate it back down. I'm so tired of this after 17 years if loyalty to Time Warner. I'm beginning to shop my other options- Most likely going to move to Direct TV.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Dothan, AL
Love that we get free cable and so we signed up and we love it. Gets all our channels that we watch but wish we got a few more. And the Internet has been the best we have had before. It's fast and nice especially that I'm a student. Definitely would recommend
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?