BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Kacie I.
Kacie I.
Cincinnati, OH
Time Warner Cable offers a lot of channels and a variety of packages. I have had positive experiences with their customer service in the past. The TV remote is easy enough to use but could be simplified, with less buttons and made smaller. I would recommend to others.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
Pretty quick internet, when it works. In my neighborhood, the internet goes out all the time! Even if it only rains a tiny bit- internet is down! We stopped paying for cable because it was so expensive and barely ever worked. At least when it does work, it works fast!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
For TV their service is fine. They are extremely frustrating when it comes to getting better packages. Instead of wanting to keep their current customers happy, they cater towards potential customers.

I would recommend as they are the only cable provider in this area.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Columbus, OH
The service is reliable and the customer service is usually competent, friendly and prompt.

The equipment is sometimes faulty and they often try to raise your rates without notice which sucks.

I'd recommend to others but not over te moon about the company and services
Jo S.
Jo S.
Memphis, TN
We have been using Time Warner for several years with only a few problems. Contrary to some popular opinion, we have had really good service when there have been issues- they seem to really want to quickly resolve any problems. I would recommend them any day over ATT!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
SYRACUSE, NY
I will be switching soon. There internet is great but I always have trouble with there cable. There customer service makes me mad every time I call and I get very frustrated because I can rarely understand the people on the other end. I do not recommend them to anyone!
Megan Ashton P.
Megan Ashton P.
Albuquerque, NM
I give this a one because I'm not really sure what I'm expected to be reading. It's cable, I grew up with cable one it's always around. I suppose the cable provider is fine but those depending on which areas that you living in whether not you can receive the channels.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Sellersburg, IN
This is the 3rd time I've had them. Every time I cancel because they just have terrible product and service. My internet works 30% of the time, my cable boxs don't do anything they are supposed to do. If there were other options in my area I wouldn't have them at all.
Angela R.
Angela R.
North Canton, OH
I usually have the worst luck with Time Warner Cable. The customer service is usually worthless, but I have had good luck with the service techs. My problem is usually fixed but doesn't always last long. They are also way overpriced!! I think next I'll switch to AT&T
Catalina G.
Catalina G.
Pasadena, TX
Very good company very satisfactory there always keep up with the customer and make them happy the experience I have is very good with them I would recommend them any time any day.. promotions they have are very good with cable phone service internet in Home Security
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?