BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Mary d.
Grand Island, NY
This company has become a nightmare. They over charge. Screw up the bill constantly. Service is always messed up. No one ever knows how to help you in customer service and once you're a customer they don't treat you very well. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Kelsey R.
Charlotte, NC
I hate Time Warner Cable. I did not want to use their internet service but they are the only ones that provide service at my address. They push you into plans before you've made a decision and they didn't finish my account and had to charge my card twice. They claim they are refunding my first payment but I still haven't seen it. Wish I had other internet options.
Elizabeth M.
Durham, NC
TWC is the worst company that I have to interact with. It is the only option for internet where we live, with the exception of another even worse company. We consistently have trouble with our bill with TWC, their customer service is HORRIBLE, and because they have a monopoly in our area, they just don't care. look forward to the day i can fully part ways with them!
Justine U.
Cable is mostly the same as far as I'm concerned. Customer service is always the same and the programs are all the same... I didn't have another option where I currently live but fine time warner not any different from my experience with direct TV or Comcast
Sammi C.
Brooklyn , Ny
I'm not much of a TV person. I only still have cable because of my daughter. I give them a 3 star because I feel they are very pricey. Like who watches cable any more most people just stream their movies or TV shows so I feel that they should lower the prices
Erika S.
Tampa, FL
I have some problems with it sometimes. Some of my channels are all of sudden not working but I have Bright House as a more specific and it is apparently changing to Spectrum so I don't know if that is what's causing the problem or not... overall its okay...
Jeremy H.
I genuinely do not like Time Warner. In the years that I had them, our service was spotty at best, service was never really helpful and when someone was finally dispatched they just replaced a device and left but service wouldn't be restored still. Unfortunately, we lived in an area where it was the only option as no other provider would connect to our properties.
Lynn F.
If I could give them zero stars I would. They have horrible customer service and horrible service in general. Everytime I call them, they hang up the phone on me after putting me on hold for over 10 minutes. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THEM! Go somewhere else
Elyssa W.
I live in a college town and it is the only cable/wifi company around in the area. There are three of us in the house all we have is wifi and we pay 90 dollars a month. It's crappy and when we call customer service they tell us it's because we are by a bar.
Wendy H.
Millport, NY
Too expensive!!! In my area I have a lot of trouble with the service. I would definitely pick another provider but there isn't one currently available. I would get rid of it all but I need a phone, TV, and the internet to be able to keep in touch with you!☺
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?