BY TIME WARNER CABLE #2 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
The only reason I have them is cause no other internet works in my area. There prices are outrageous customer service is ok. They do start increasing there prices after a year of service which I don't like. I would like if they would offer discounts for old customers.
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Asheboro, NC
I hate time warner cable. I don't care for their costumer service and their prices are way too high. They charge for everything, even when it's their fault. They took away my phone number, didn't apologies and didn't give it back. I would not recommend them to anyone.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
Pretty quick internet, when it works. In my neighborhood, the internet goes out all the time! Even if it only rains a tiny bit- internet is down! We stopped paying for cable because it was so expensive and barely ever worked. At least when it does work, it works fast!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
SYRACUSE, NY
I will be switching soon. There internet is great but I always have trouble with there cable. There customer service makes me mad every time I call and I get very frustrated because I can rarely understand the people on the other end. I do not recommend them to anyone!
Diane L.
Diane L.
I've had internet with them since 2007, and it's not been bad. The internet is fast and they are prompt with their servicing, however they are pricey. I had JUST internet and it was nearing $80 a month. That's ridiculous. If I had another option, I would be taking it.
Katie L.
Katie L.
I have always had a pretty good experience with Time Warner Cable. There have been times that my internet has gone out, but Time Warner has worked quickly to fix the problem and get it back up and running. Their office customer service is a lot better than calling in.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
For TV their service is fine. They are extremely frustrating when it comes to getting better packages. Instead of wanting to keep their current customers happy, they cater towards potential customers.

I would recommend as they are the only cable provider in this area.
Aaron A.
Aaron A.
There service in our area is pretty good. We have had a couple outages and issues, but they have been able to resolve them at a reliable rate. There pricing seems to be pretty standard compared to the competition. I would recommend them over the other options we have.
Joan S.
Joan S.
Columbia, SC
I've had Time Warner for about 25 years on and off. I am very satisfied with their channel choices and so far their service to me has been prompt and friendly. Only left once when they were having a problem with the wiring on the street. Till feel it is too expensive.
Christina J.
Christina J.
Holland, TX
I've heard horror stories about Time Warner, but we've never had an issue. The few times we've had to call customer service, they have always been courteous and have gone the extra mile to help. The techs that have been to the house are always professional and polite.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?