BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Janani H.
San Diego, CA
Really glad we switched to time warner! the rates are more affordable for us since we have a different provider for international channels. The service is good and our landlines are switched to them as well! Would recommend them for their prices!
Ali D.
I have had windstream before and the service was really bad. I really disliked staying with them and as soon as i switched to time warner cable, my life began to be so simple and easy. The connection was great and so was the price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katie P.
Sun City, CA
Their service is ok at best. We only switched so we could get the baseball game consistently. We haven't had any problems with service but customer service has been awful, one time they couldn't fix something and they just said 'sorry' and left.
Jamie I.
I feel like their service is okay for living on an island. I'm not in love with their internet service. I feel at times that it is spotty and unreliable. I feel their like customer service could use work and more communication within the company
Terica A.
Florence, SC
Time Warner Cable is just the worst. We always enter into a contract and some how the bill goes up randomly because we were on a "promotional plan" I feel like were being duped. It is not the most reliable and I would not recommend it to anyone.
Lydia M.
San Marcos, TX
Time Warner Cable has it's issues, but it's not the worst cable provider. At times, we have to have the cable guy come by and fix the internet/cable problems. They are always friendly, but I wish we wouldn't have to call them in the first place.
Sherilyn O.
Oahu
We have the bundle deal that includes cable, phone and Internet for our home. I do like the fact that we have a better deal getting all of these together. Customer service has been ok, at times I've had challenges waiting for someone to help me.
Rebecca P.
Rochester, NY
Overall I've had a good experience with Time Warner. They have made an effort to approve customer support and narrow down appointment times. The service team have BEN polite and knowledgeable. Just wish they wouldn't charge so much for cable!!!
Dene' E.
Not my favorite company to deal with, but since I live in an apartment complex that only gets TW, its my only choice. Recently we got rid of cable but we still have their internet. Nothing but problems (CS, billing, resolving issues) with them.
Frances T.
Overall, they aren't bad, but their customer service and pricing really suck. I guess, unfortunately, we have to deal with it because they are the only cable provider in our area. Satellite through Direct TV was awful, so we had to switch back.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?