BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Kelsey R.
Charlotte, NC
I hate Time Warner Cable. I did not want to use their internet service but they are the only ones that provide service at my address. They push you into plans before you've made a decision and they didn't finish my account and had to charge my card twice. They claim they are refunding my first payment but I still haven't seen it. Wish I had other internet options.
Marissa S.
Madison, WI
Time warner is the only option in my area. Makes me feel like it is a bit of a monopoly. Service is ok. I have one roommate and sometimes the wifi can't handle the two of us. Prices are too high and I've had both amazing and terrible customer service experiences
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
Time warner cable has changed. I am completely impressed with there service over the phone as well as in person. I received a cable package recently and I am completely thrilled with the one hour time window and at how fast and friendly the service technician was.
Edna G.
Henderson , NV
It's fine. It's cable. All cable is expensive if you want a bunch of channels. Honestly we'd rather have streaming like Netflix because it's so much cheaper. Yeah Time Warner offers a of channels, but who watches all of them? Not me. We'll be taking ours off soon.
Tricia P.
Terre Haute, IN
This company has a very good value for their internet. Never had an issue with the connection and I am able to play fast video games with the connection. Customer service is fast and they are very helpful when it comes to needing a bigger grace period for payment.
Jennifer L.
Ever since I moved to Nyc I been using Time Warner Cable and I have no complaints at all best internet ever never slows down always connects on a high level. The fact that I get almost 1000 channels for such a low price anyone would be sold so come check them out
Camila L.
Austin, TX
Good costumer service. I think it's kind of overpriced for what I have. If you don't pay an additional fee you won't have good movie Channels. It has a good selection on demand and it's always been updated, but $5 dollars for a movie it seems too much sometimes.
Emily T.
I don't typically like to leave bad reviews but here I have no choice. Unfortunately this is the ONLY cable company in my area besides direct TV. So, they are basically a monopoly in my town. If you want cable, then you're stuck with Time Warner. I have had so much trouble with them over the past couple years we actually ditched cable all together. I couldn't justify forking over $100 every month for terrible service and quality. We actively utilize netflix and hulu and most likely will never look back.
Moon K.
Their customer service is so amazing now. Always responsive. They still have occasional outages where the internet stops working at night or in the morning and sometimes cable lags or freezes during big events, but they're usually really quick with troubleshoot.
Glory A.
I actually like Time Warner Cable. I made the mistake of changing my services to Direct TV a while ago but once the two year contract was over I returned to Time Warner. When I contact customer service they have helped me and resolved any situation to my satisfaction.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?