BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Priscilla R.
Brownsville, TX
I've been a Time Warner Cable user since I lived in another area, but this one seems to have its difficulties. The internet cuts off at random intervals, but service is quick to fix it. The variety in the cable packages leaves a bit to be wanted, as I can't get Logo without paying for the highest package and they don't come cheap. The internet is fast though and I don't have a problem with it being capped throughout the month. Really, cost and it cutting off at least once a day, needing me to reboot the system are all my troubles, but they're big enough to affect this review.
Laura D.
Uggh, were should I start. Time Warner is the monopoly in my area. I am forced to use them for the high speed internet and service I desire. Unfortunately they do not value loyal, long time customers and continue to hike up the price for their services every year. Once a year I call and ask for a price reduction, the price is reduced for a bit but then seems to hike up again. If it were my choice I'd do without but I really have no choice in my area. My dream is that another provider will swoop in and create competitive lower prices knocking time warner out of the running.
Nina K.
Astoria, NY
I HATE TWC!!! I would give them zero stars if possible. I have had so many issues with them, yet they keep raising their prices. Our service kept dropping that we couldn't even use the internet on one computer or watch TV. For some reason the modem was sending out the signal just fine, but the router was and is still not sending out the full strength of the signal received. We've tried different routers and nothing seems to help. The technician couldn't figure it out either. I had to argue with them just upgrade our speed to were it should be for what we are paying. Then they tried to make us pay for the visit for the technician. If I could switch I would, but there is literally no other internet provider in my area. Can't do satellite because we rent.
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
I've had time warner in the past and we disconnected because we moved, well we have internet this go around with them. I have always been satisfied with price and customer service until this go around. Customer service needs to get their stuff together and give accurate answers to questions instead of just trying to please the customer while giving false info. had 3 horrible experiences within a month with customer service reps over the phone trying to get the internet hooked up. their prices have went up MAJORLY. its ridiculous but so far haven't had any issues with my internet service.
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
My cable provider. Good service, consistent service. Terrible prices. I called to see how I could lower my bill. Got out lowered by a total of $20. What a joke. New customers pay 1/4 of what I pay, but that's only for the new ones. No rewards for customers who have been with them for eight years. But they're the only cable company in town. Satellite goes out when the wind blows or it rains, and that happens here, almost every day. Internet service, from other local providers, is terrible. It's a rock and a hard place. Maybe the merger will help out, and we can get lower prices.
Sarah B.
Santa Monica, CA
I use them only because I don't really feel like there is another viable option. The pricing is outrageous, and I HATE that there is no price transparency. Customer service is always terrible, and though I am a smart person I hate that they make me feel like an idiot every time I get on the phone with them. Prices increase without warning, and making changes to my account is virtually impossible. I'd like to cut the cable cord entirely, but my partner watches live sports, so we're stuck with a package that is WAY more than what we need, and astronomically expensive.
Yolanda S.
Techie Expert Level 2
Kaci H.
New Lexington, OH
I, over the years have had nothing but problems out of Time Warner. Since they are the only provider where I live I am forced to use them. If I had another option I would take it in a heartbeat! My phone service shuts off many times a day. My internet was losing connection at least 30 times a day and after over a year of beggingg them to take back the ancient modem I had to give me a new one I finally yanked the thing out from under my TV and took it into the closest store and demanded a newer modem which they gave me and then my internet never shut off again since. If your bill is late they call relentlessly. When you call in for questions or problems they usually have no clue how to help you so you have to tell them you want to talk to a top level tech. It's nothing but problems, hassles, run arounds.
Ashley B.
Techie Expert Level 3
I use their cable and internet services are for the most part they are okay. They are a little bit expensive and they have outages often causing you to lose service. When you call the support line to get help, the representative tends to be either rude, tries to get you to buy something that you didn't call for, or tell you to reset something because they think you did it wrong. The customer service is horrible and sometimes a hassle when you have a problem and need to get it fixed. I highly recommend going somewhere else especially for internet services
Dane S.
El Paso, TX
I am provided with a gamer version of internet from Time Warner Cable, as well as a land line. I have had some issues, usually fixed within the week, however, there has been some latency and disruptions in service which was a fault of their equipment. The price for the faster internet is worth it and has allowed my wife to do internet exclusive work from home, as well as me to do online gaming. With only a few hiccups. I would say that they are a good company, but would recommend trying out multiple internet providers before settling on Time Warner Cable.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?