BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Tabitha P.
Port Arthur, TX
The speed is great. The tecs that come out are awesome. That is about the only good things about them. I had a truck pull down my wires and that were laying in the road I called the 1 800 number and my call for sent out of the USA wham I asked to be sent to the call centre near me the lady I had on the phone was rude but I couldn't understand her very well. It took them 4 days to get my wires fixed I wasn't happy because my security system is also through them and with out my internet it didn't work.
Dylan H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
We cancelled our cable when the whole Verizon/Frontier Communications switch happened and we needed Internet. Time warner had a deal going on for a great price on a very high speed internet. Our wifi works perfectly for our steaming needs (we have a Roku and stream Netflix, Hulu, Amazon and more). Sometime I have to turn on/off the wifi on my iPhone to get it working. Not sure why and I am not entirely sure it isn't an iPhone problem. All in all I am happy with our internet service from Time Warner.
Brenda Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Lately TWC has been changing and really helping customers. I've had trouble with cable boxes but I just go in the TWC app they have and i can just chat with a customer service representative and they answer all questions I might and even solve whatever the problem is. They give you step-by-step instructions to fixing problems going on with boxes and if its not here they will restart the box from their end and fix it. Thats really helpful and don't gotta be calling waiting on the phone for so long.
Gabriel K.
I use Time Warner because it's the best option in my area. I feel the price is pretty high for as little as I use any features aside from the internet. The speed of my internet has never been particularly great even though I'm on a higher tier. In addition, Time Warner has repeatedly, physically disconnected service to my home when they meant to disconnect service to other homes in my block, leaving me without internet while saying it would take at least 24 hours to dispatch someone to fix it.
Alexandra O.
Utica, NY
I have had Time Warner for less than a year and so far, so good. We had some trouble initially with getting everything set up and working- took some hardwork by the technician and my call to customer service 2 or 3 times. But since then it is good. Speeds for well for what we need, we haven't lost internet but once in a storm and the cable is nice. A little pricey I believe and could do without so many channels but my Fiance really likes is so we keep it for him. Like I said, so far, so good.
Ally Z.
Mooresville, NC
The Internet is faster were I live now that we have time warner and I like that I can get some free movies but there customer service sucks. I hate it if people can attest you and ask you random questions and I don't help you instead they put you want a other lines and all of that which you don't want after a long busy day. I'm still mad about that one time that I called because our Internet didn't work and they tested me! Hate them so much but al ready paid for a year so I'm stuck with them.
Rachael I.
Cudahy, WI
Great service for cable. The internet could be way faster for the price we pay. Our bill is wayt too high. I want to cancel all the time, but my boyfriend does not. I have other ways to watch what I want. All we need is Wi-Fi. Which could be better. I also don't understand why the bill goes up all the time. Yet nothing changes. They are stealing from people. I have to call every other month with some kind of issue. I sound like a huge biatch!!! But I do get what I want, so they get 2 stars
Alyssa C.
Cincinnati, OH
There are outages relatively often and it can take a long time for them to get fixed. The customer service isn't good and the prices are outlandish. They won't work with you on finding packages that fit your lifestyle and it's an all or nothing mindset they have. I don't need 200 channels and 30MB internet when I only use the basic channels and need the internet speed. Very disappointing and they don't value you as a customer. They have told me before they don't care if I switch providers.
Katie B.
Poland, OH
I like the accessibility of Time Warner Cable and how you can connect it to your ATT&T bill but I do not like the price. I think it is way to expensive and they throw in too many fees. When we moved they told us it would be no charge to have a moving fee and when we went to cancel our membership because it was getting too expensive, they charged us $300 for a moving fee they never told us about. I would not recommend time warner cable if you do not watch television a lot or plan on moving.
Christine H.
TUJUNGA , CA
Okay, I am usually the first one to speak out over poor service from ISPs, but I gotta say TWC has already impressed me big time. I'm switching from AT&T as a long time customer who's sick of the same old price-gouging from that company. For 200 min phone and 18mbps down from AT&T $84/month for 12 months. For 50mbps down and phone service from TWC...$46.25/month for 12 months. You can't beat that deal. I went ahead and paid that $180 early termination fee to AT&T, and now they're history!
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?