BY TIME WARNER CABLE #5 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to lea...1 Answers
Mari S.
Mari S.
Raeford, NC
I know I am totally getting the shaft on my bill with Time Warner Cable - but I also know that it could always be worse as with other provider(s) - no names. I am a bit spoiled and have all the movie channels and a high speed internet. The equipment (supposedly the best they offer) is not up to par with my television and can leave on demand, watching dvr or a movie channel with crap service - ie: not working or choppy picture however, I take it in stride. I do provide my own modem and router - so I don't have to "rent" one from them.
Dina C.
Dina C.
Lima, OH
I have enjoyed time Warner for a couple of years now. They are are ways on time and also give you all the details about the tech that is coming and the exact time they will be there. The only thing I have an issue with is they do charge a lot of 5.99 fees for dumb things, like if they have to come out due to an issue with their equipment, they will charge you 5.99. It you call to make make a payment but have to speak to someone, they will charge you 5.99 for speaking to a "live agent". Other than that, I have no issues with them.
Tracie D.
Tracie D.
Harlingen , Tx
Recently had cable installed, they were suppose to bury a cable line and said they would come back in 3 days. 2 cable workers came back for 2 days, line never was buried. A phone call later was told someone would be there within 4 days, 4 days later still no one showed up. Called again to find out it would take 2 weeks for someone to come out. So a cable line was lying on the ground from the side of my house to end of the backyard for at least 3 weeks. Imagine the trouble trying to cut the grass with a cable line on the ground
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton, Ny
Techie Expert
If I can describe my experience with TWC, frustration would be the best way say it. TWC has a monopoly in our area so unless you want satellite this is you choice.
The prices are outrageous and constantly going up, over 100 dollar increase in 3 years. The service is menial. It cuts out, has sound issues and picture quality issues a lot. The equipment is junk. Our remote is constantly broken, the DVR box has to be reset all the time in order for our on demand to work and we've been through 3 routers and still have weak signal.
janet o.
janet o.
Carrollton, TX
Pretty good company i have had time warner cable for about 4 yrs right now i have 4 digital cable boxes and one dvr i like that i can record multiple shows at the same time it has start over on some of the channels and i like that it has ondemand can watch shows and has all episodes another thing i like is that in can put to record any ahow from the twc app very convinent when I'm not home or forget to put my show to record and another thing i like about it is thay i can watch live TV ita a little expensive for me but worth it
Emily S.
Emily S.
Grove City, OH
I find the service to be exceedingly overpriced. It's not fair that loyal customers continue to see an increase in their fees and no change in service. I will say that the most recent time we were on the phone with customer service (about the price) the gentleman who helped was very kind and understanding. But if I'm paying $80 a month for their middle Internet speed, there should NEVER be any outages. 3 outages in the weeks immediately following Time Warner's buyout by Comcast doesn't speak well for my customer satisfaction.
La T.
La T.
They don't provide the best service and even worse customer service, but it was the easiest to get. The packages offered are overpriced. We've had several issues and getting a technician out had been a hassle and the first two that came out were not knowledgeable. A third person was finally able to resolve the issue. We mainly have TWC because you don't have to worry about signal loss (for the most part) and because when we signed up it was going to be cheaper, but turns out the real package price was only cheaper by $10-$20.
Robby K.
Robby K.
Darien, IL
I have Time Warner as my cable provider at school. I attend Miami University in Ohio, the experience I have had has been awful. The Internet is never consistent and continually goes out. They have had to come out numerous times to fix the Wifi and cable service and clearly have only made temporary fixes and nothing substantial. The video streaming is slow and continually has to buffer. I have Comcast at my home back in the suburbs of Chicago and it is exponentially better. I would not recommend Time Warner to anyone ever.
Shanna W.
Shanna W.
Time Warner Cable is extremely quick to help me with technical issues. They usually attempt to correct problems over the phone and my time spent on the phone is less than normal. I only have one issue with Time Warner and that is that their service isn't as good as a satellite company. I like the cable provided but there are times when the service is messing up which causes my shows to freeze or get pixelated. I work long days and record most of my shows so I am unable to call to have the problem corrected on the spot.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Appleton, WI
I only use TIme Warner Cable because I don't have a choice. Their customer service is terrible, and they are always trying to sneak charges in. We wanted to get rid of cable, but when we called, they said we could get rid of the cable, but our internet cost would more than double! The actual service is not terrible and is actually pretty reliable, if they weren't trying to monopolize by being the biggest company in the area and their customer service was better and more reliable, they would be much easier to work with.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?