BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Clara J.
Terrible service. Bad prices. They even try to charge you for things supposed to be free so you have to constantly keep an eye on them. And when you call for help with your already bad experiences they try to sell you on more expensive useless plans. This company gets off on shitting all over their customers. I only use them because they're the only internet provider in the area. I moved into a new apartment and had to get my own service the first time in June. I've had about 6 or 7 issues with them since, in the span of a month & a half and I'm not the type to talk bad about companies like this, I'm really easy to please, but their service is just so bad this is the first time I've ever written a negative review. Avoid time warner unless you absolutely can't.
Nina K.
Astoria, NY
I HATE TWC!!! I would give them zero stars if possible. I have had so many issues with them, yet they keep raising their prices. Our service kept dropping that we couldn't even use the internet on one computer or watch TV. For some reason the modem was sending out the signal just fine, but the router was and is still not sending out the full strength of the signal received. We've tried different routers and nothing seems to help. The technician couldn't figure it out either. I had to argue with them just upgrade our speed to were it should be for what we are paying. Then they tried to make us pay for the visit for the technician. If I could switch I would, but there is literally no other internet provider in my area. Can't do satellite because we rent.
Courtney W.
Kings Mtn, NC
I've had time warner in the past and we disconnected because we moved, well we have internet this go around with them. I have always been satisfied with price and customer service until this go around. Customer service needs to get their stuff together and give accurate answers to questions instead of just trying to please the customer while giving false info. had 3 horrible experiences within a month with customer service reps over the phone trying to get the internet hooked up. their prices have went up MAJORLY. its ridiculous but so far haven't had any issues with my internet service.
Priscilla R.
Brownsville , TX
I've been a Time Warner Cable user since I lived in another area, but this one seems to have its difficulties. The internet cuts off at random intervals, but service is quick to fix it. The variety in the cable packages leaves a bit to be wanted, as I can't get Logo without paying for the highest package and they don't come cheap. The internet is fast though and I don't have a problem with it being capped throughout the month. Really, cost and it cutting off at least once a day, needing me to reboot the system are all my troubles, but they're big enough to affect this review.
Laura D.
McAllen
Uggh, were should I start. Time Warner is the monopoly in my area. I am forced to use them for the high speed internet and service I desire. Unfortunately they do not value loyal, long time customers and continue to hike up the price for their services every year. Once a year I call and ask for a price reduction, the price is reduced for a bit but then seems to hike up again. If it were my choice I'd do without but I really have no choice in my area. My dream is that another provider will swoop in and create competitive lower prices knocking time warner out of the running.
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
My cable provider. Good service, consistent service. Terrible prices. I called to see how I could lower my bill. Got out lowered by a total of $20. What a joke. New customers pay 1/4 of what I pay, but that's only for the new ones. No rewards for customers who have been with them for eight years. But they're the only cable company in town. Satellite goes out when the wind blows or it rains, and that happens here, almost every day. Internet service, from other local providers, is terrible. It's a rock and a hard place. Maybe the merger will help out, and we can get lower prices.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert Level 2
YES I LOVE TIME WARNER CABLE THEY HAVE ALWAYS PROVIDE GOOD SERVICE AND BEEN WITH THEM ALL MY LIFE ITS THE ONLY SERVICE OUR FAMILY USE AND EVERYONE YOU TALK WITH OR REALLY FRIENDLY LOVE MY CABLE
Sarah B.
Santa Monica, CA
I use them only because I don't really feel like there is another viable option. The pricing is outrageous, and I HATE that there is no price transparency. Customer service is always terrible, and though I am a smart person I hate that they make me feel like an idiot every time I get on the phone with them. Prices increase without warning, and making changes to my account is virtually impossible. I'd like to cut the cable cord entirely, but my partner watches live sports, so we're stuck with a package that is WAY more than what we need, and astronomically expensive.
Ashley B.
Techie Expert Level 3
I use their cable and internet services are for the most part they are okay. They are a little bit expensive and they have outages often causing you to lose service. When you call the support line to get help, the representative tends to be either rude, tries to get you to buy something that you didn't call for, or tell you to reset something because they think you did it wrong. The customer service is horrible and sometimes a hassle when you have a problem and need to get it fixed. I highly recommend going somewhere else especially for internet services
Corinne D.
Glen Head, NY
I use time Warner cable for my TV and Internet as well. My internet goes out ever so often. Last week it went out and it took them 3 days to get to my apartment to fix it. It was an easy fix, but I went over on my data plan bc it took too long for them to come. Time Warner isn't too bad with cost and it's actually cheaper to get a bundle than to get just Internet alone. My cousin says it's good if you like to watch football on cable. I would like to see if I can get a better deal with fios because I like the channels more, but if not, then time Warner is fine.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?