BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Michelle W.
Lima, OH
Bill keeps going up and they keep changing our line up! We have a package for what we watch and some days you may have good connections and the next it's scrambled!! If I knew I could go without my daily soaps I would be all for getting rid of it all together!!
Jessica O.
I have had Time Warner Cable for years now and have never had any problems with them. Yes they are a bit pricey but my internet always works fine and i live near the mountains where everyone else seems to have problems with their internet and cable. there are only 2 companies that work out here and i have been with them fo so long that my monthly costs are set in stone basically. I also have their Intelligent home which i actually love. the camera feed lags a tiny bit but it works great. i have never had a problem with their customer service although i have heard that others have. maybe it is because i have been with them so long and am a signature home customer. always shop around to see what you can get. almost every cable company now checks your credit to just get cable which in my belief is just wrong. as long as people pay their bills and can prove it then you should be able to get cable. well that is just me.
Nicole Y.
I recently closed an account with TWC that I barely had for 2 months . Their prices are ridiculous for the packages . Customer service was absolutely horrible , I tried canceling my account for over a month before they finally closed it , oh and continued billing me from the day I made the 1st call till the closing, never again
Emily H.
Not a fan at all. I had Time Warner for 3 years and it was over-priced, and awful customer service. When I spoke to someone about how I was not pleased with the service they told me "Well if you would like you could cancel, just call back later if that's what you want to do"
Ashley D.
Horrible customer service skills at this company. They are rude when you have a problem and call their line.
carey b.
Bad service, high prices. Rude agents, and always have disruptions or problems with the service. How are they still in business???
Jessica V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great Company! Offer great prices for great services!! Highly recommended. Check them out!!
Jennifer V.
Charlotte, NC
Love my TWC internet except for the price. The $14.99 offer announced on TV is just used to pull you in and then you realize that it's super basic and low speed. Paying $60/mo just for internet with wifi capability.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Techie Expert
I had Time Warner Cable for a long time, the internet was constantly going off and ruining my school work, the television stations stayed on for the most part, except extreme storms, but the channel line up could use a little work.
kayla m.
Dry Ridge, KY
I went through this company and it was a disaster. They kept jumping prices. I ordered the DVR and it went downhill from there. Once I had the DVR my on demand never worked. The cable box would reboot itself and freeze up. They weren't very helpful when it came to customer service. They actually charged my for a movie rental that was playing on regular channels for free. And they charged me 6 times for the same movie in a 5 minute time frame. They would not correct my bill. It was an awful experience.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?