BY TIME WARNER CABLE #4 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Courtney Y.
Middletown, OH
I don't even know where to start. We can never just sit and watch TV without it going in and out, the Internet is so bad when we do use it, it takes forever to load anything. When the cable isn't working I normally just turn on Netflix and that can't even run because the Internet is so poor! When I call and try to get someone out to fix all this, they tell me all they can do is boost the signal, they refuse to send someone to put new boxes in, and to give us a new router, ( ours is old) but they won't give us a new one to possibly fix the problem. If I'm paying them as much money as I do I feel like they could at least try to figure out what the problem is! Time warner is awful!
Nicole A.
Canyon Country , CA
They are absolutely terrible! Our internet is always going out. I mean line 10-12 times a year. That is ridiculous. The phone line will cut out and just hang up on people. The cable always cuts out or is fuzzy. We always get the message "an error with your cable has occurred. Please try again later. If the issue persists please contact customer service." It got so bad that we just have basic cable now because I never got to watch any of my shows. The kids' recordings would be messed up. We go days without Internet and they always have a different excuse as to why it doesn't work. Seriously go with someone else. Unfortunately because of where I live they are all I can choose.
Kristina R.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love the new service they have I have Xfinity box that also includes Xfinity cable with the highest Wi-Fi speed available and the package also included security system with two cameras and three sensors so I can watch TV or check my cameras in my house on the mobile app wherever I'm at. And with all that's tied in it's actually a reasonable price I would say as I did my shopping I had Dish before and it was really expensive wasn't too bad at first but with the weather it really affects it, with Time Warner Xfinity the weather doesn't affect it at all and it doesn't have a dish or nothing big that you have to at all. So that's one thing that I really like about it, especially living in an apartment for you can have any attachments of course to the apartment. So I recommend using Time Warner Xfinity as I say it is a good company and they do good bundles for great rates.
Stephanie B.
We have Internet and previously had cable through time warner cable. We aren't big fans because their pricing is a bit high and they are our only option in this area. We ended up getting rid of the cable as we don't use it much. the Internet is reliable for the most part but priced much higher than the company we had before we moved. Since we have removed cable, I received mail at least once a month asking us to upgrade, which I think is I huge waste of paper and postage. Every time I've been on the phone with them regarding any services, they run us through a series of hold, checking for deals, hold, ask a question, hold, etc. It is time consuming and ineffective.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
Let's start in the cable portion of Time Warner. Time warner on demand is constantly not working. For being such a large company you would figure the would have this figured out by now. And it's not just the last few weeks or months. This has been in going for years. Now when time warner on demand is working they sometime have shows updated to the previous weeks episode or more often than not they don't have new episodes updated. And even when you find the day that on demand is working and an episode is update, when you go to watch the episode is comes in very choppy and poor quality. You could say that is the internet a fault. And that's the second part of this. The Internet it also with Time Warner. If my landlord didn't pay a portion of my bill already with Time Warner there is a ZERO percentage chance I would still have Time Warner for my internet or cable.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
Eh, time warner cable is what it is. We don't have many cable options in the area so I would pretty much pay the same price anywhere for what I'm getting. I don't have too many issues with them though.
Lucy N.
Brooklyn, NY
Personally I hate TWC. Unfortunately, it is the only option available in my area. I have had both verizon FiOs and Optimum before, and both are so much better than TWC. First of, the internet speed is terrible. If I am watching Netflix, I cannot simultaneously use wifi on my phone or tablet. Also, the DVR is very use unfriendly. It is very inconvenient to use. If you are deleting 10 episodes of a show, you have to delete them one at a time, and after each time you get thrown out of the DVR screen. Moreover, the multi-room DVR options are terrible. For the price TWC charges, I expect much better service. Can't wait for FiOs to be available in my area, or moving!
Nikki G.
Los Angeles, CA
Oh Time Warner. First off, our cable and internet goes out constantly. Considering the price of out bill, we're barley getting to use what we're paying for. While I find the customer service reps on the phone to be lovely and very helpful, I have had several occasions where repair technicians have claimed to come to the house and said that we didn't answer the door, when we've been here waiting the whole time. Feels like a scam, and causes us to wait all day for nothing. Have had to go through several cable boxes as the ones we get don't last for very long. Sometimes the DVRs just choose not to record. Will be switching my provider in the future.
Catherine H.
CINCINNATI, OH
I give this company a 2 star for many many reasons. for one I have had so much trouble with time warner cable that's it is to the point where I have to call them every single day because my services aren't working. they do not try to do anything for your inconvenience. it is ridiculous. the people you get on the phone don't even speak English you can't understand one word they say. i think they export some of their calls to another country. they also lie about when there coming to install your services. they told me everyday for five days they were coming and I waited and waited.... no time warner cable ever came. i have called their corporate office many times and they do not do anything to help either. if I'm paying for a service that I'm not getting i want a refund but they don't do that and that's called stealing. shame on them!
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
I was a little worried getting Time Warner since I never heard of them before. I love it so far and haven't really had any problems. I love how I can record multiple shows while still watching live tv. I have at least one show recording every night. I love the on demand TV and free movies. It saves me money from renting movies. I like the app we downloaded it to the xbox one. So far I would recommend it. The Internet is fast and love the wifi. I have our phones connected, my tablet, printer and xbox one. The price is a little too high but that's the only provider I could get in my area. If the price was better I would give it 5 stars.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?