BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
Was not happy with there internet or cable when i had it in idaho. its sucked. i the internet was slow as hell. and the cable sucked!
Ashley V.
Sylmar, CA
Unfortunately this is one of the only internet services available in my area. I've been with them a few years now and haven't been too happy with the service. There's been various times when the internet has gone down for hours at a time - when I called they didn't offer any explanations and scheduled to send someone to do maintenance. The maintenance employee never made it here.
Melissa W.
Bloomingburg, NY
Horrible service! Horrible prices! Horrible customer service! I've been with TWC for over 10 yrs. Every year my bill goes up. I am without cable, internet and or phone at least once a week if not more for at least a whole day!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Greedy greedy cable company ! Dodgers fans have been held hostage by their greed and not letting other cable companies carry sports net LA .. I'm glad I switched companies when did (few years ago)the service was horrible !!!
David  S.
Westminster, CA
Time Warner Cable has one of the worst, if not the worst, customer service you could ever imagine.
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
I think I'm gonna switch to...oh wait...i can't switch to anyone else!!! All i have through this company is internet because I refuse to pay $100+ for cable+internet. I have had to have 5 technicians come to my house, and have called the customer service line 25 times in the past month alone (I have had this service since the beginning of September) due to either being disconnected, the fact that my issue wasn't resolved, or the fact that the "representative" (I use that term lightly) is far to incompetent and makes me furious. if you can choose another company and you have other options for providers...i strongly urge you to stay away from Time Warner!!!
Jamel O.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have not had the greatest time with Time Warner Cable. RCN has been way better. I got better equipment and better customer service. RCN made it seem like they wanted me. Coal in your christmas stocking Time Warner!
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Time Warner Cable is just a hot mess. Horrible service, questionable prices and again horrible service. I've witnessed my parents having more struggles with them then I have, but I recently learned they have been overpaying me for my prices, and failed to alert me that they were not coming to my house because it was not needed. So I left work early to meet them to get my upgrades switched on.. but they were a no show. No phone call, no email... nothing. But I was told they had scheduled a different time. Spoke with a rude manager, until I finally managed to speak to someone who understood what I was saying and why I was disappointed. She did help me and gave me an offer, but overall disappointing.
Angela S.
Raleigh, NC
TWC has the worst customer service. I have waited on hold before longer than 30min and then was disconnected. What a waste of time. My DVR box works pretty well. Sometimes the light is on but the TV will read no signal. strange. I prefer AT&T uverse.
Taylor F.
Cynthiana, KY
Love them! Great internet connection, great TV service, great workers, great service in general. Few problems with our internet modom, but nothing major.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?