BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Sierra M.
Terrible service. The customer service is not good. Their time frames for coming to your house to fix whatever needs fixing are always WAY off. I have the internet/cable service and my internet is ALWAYS down.
Diana L.
I hope I do not jinks myself, but we have had no problems with our cable. We get tons of channels and great picture!
Anastasia  W.
TWC is the only thing we are allowed to have here, so I am probably moving for that reason. They have awful customer service, it is much more expensive than other local companies, and sometimes it gets really slow and you start to wonder what your paying for. Google fiber recently came into a neighboring town and so our prices have gone up since everyone in the other town canceled.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
I am not a fan of TWC. They are the only people who will service my area because we are not allowed to have satellites. Their customer service has never been good. Also, for the quality service you get its to expensive. I don't know why it always cuts out and is glitching in the middle of shoes either. If you have other options pick them because i would not recommend TWC.
Kelsey B.
I hate TWC with a passion. Their service sucks. You're on a shared connection with your internet, so you're not even paying for the speed you bought. The price is always changing.
Elina L.
I'm very please with time warner cable, how ever i hate their customer service it is horrible! prices are reasonable.
Jessie H.
Berea, KY
We currently use Time Warner Cable for our internet service. We've used them for about 4 years now. By the fourth year our bill has doubled. It's ridiculous. The customer service isn't good and the prices are too high.
Matthew A.
Celina, OH
Not a terrible company but not a great one either. Customer Service isn't very good and their prices are always on the rise but we get good service and never have a hardware issue.
Dakota G.
Hate time warner cable!!!! It is honestly the worst, awful service, long holds, just terrible. Stay away!!
Ashley E.
London, KY
Simply awful and very overpriced on a handful of channels and also the internet packages aren't worth what they ask for.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?