BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Techie Expert
We have internet and cable ! We have problems all the time with them , their prices are super high for the quality of their services.
Super upset , i tried to change the company but verizon is not yet in my area , i can't wait .
The only good thing i will say they good channles , i have the Spanish channels and we have good options
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Time warner is HORRIBLE! You would be crazy to even pay this company for anything! Cable sucks, phone sucks and internet sucks! When you have an issue the customer service people are rude! I would recommend choosing a different company any day’
Eva C.
Techie Expert
Biggest load of garbage. Your rates will start at 40 dollars for just internet and that's supposed to stay at that price for a full year. Well during the second month they apply hidden fees and back the price up to 80 dollars.
Tracy A.
St Petersburg
Time Warner Cable which is now Spectrum is my current Cable provider. I love they have no contract, always available if there are any concerns and so much better than dish providers where you lose Cable when the wind blows.
Heather A.
Georgetown, KY
I'm going to start off on a good note, the channels and on demand and stuff are great. Now with the bad, their prices are outrageous, I have basic cable and Internet (turbo speed) and I'm paying 200 a month!! The Internet is horrible, I have complained many times I can walk downstairs and loose signal completely. I have been having trouble with sound going out while I'm watching TV and at first I thought that was my TV but it doesn't do it when I'm watching a DVD or Netflix or anything other them cable. I'd switch companies but unfortunately I can't at the moment.
Jen T.
Pflugerville, TX
Time Warner offers a decent product for the cost. We have often relied on them when Internet service has been crucial, and 75% of the time, the service has been there when we needed it. At other times, though, the service has been impeded, or worse, not there at all.

Customer service is iffy, too, at Time Warner. At times they do a great job getting you connected to the people you need. At other times, customer service seems to know exactly where they have you (by the short ones!), and they treat you as such! For example, we live in an area where we are sort of shoehorned into who we're allowed for Internet/cable providers. Our city sort of divies us up, giving one part to one company, another part to another company, and so on and so forth. So, even if we _wanted_ to change, we couldn't. Why this is good for consumerism is beyond us, but it's not like we were ever consulted on it. =P

Like I said, though, Time Warner Customer Service knows all about this. So even threatening to take our business elsewhere is met with, "Mmm, I don't think that's an option, Mrs. Todd. I believe your area has a contact with..." and it's then that you know you're dead in the water.

Now, I can say that even if that's not a successful ploy, even if they take the wind out of your sails, they'll always come back with a way to help you. Whether that's in a form of a rebate, or saving you (a bundle) on a bundle, or new service, etc., whatever, they're usually pretty willing. It's usually just a matter of telling them what it'll take to make you happy. They don't seem to want to go out of their way to end a relationship badly, if you know what I mean.

Ultimately, I'd give Time Warner 3 of 5 stars. I liked Comcast better, but I'm not wholly chuffed that we have to work with TM. They're usually reliable, and where there's a beef, there's usually a solution.
Rob K.
Not in love with TWC overall, their poor service and sub-par product leave much to be desired.

It took multiple calls to set up my internet service. I purchased my own modem/router (would highly recommend, they pay for themselves after ~6 months by avoiding the ridiculous rental fees that TWC charges. very simple too, if you can plug in a few wires, you can set it up yourself), and I guess they do not like when you use your own router. They would not turn on my internet without signing up for a time for a technician to come in. So I sign up for an appointment since they won't turn on my service (despite the fact that their system detected my equipment), then call a week later and try to sign up again and cancel the nonsense appointment. Now they claim that they cannot find my modem, and they actually need to send a technician to the building to fix it. At least now I don't have to pay for it nor do I need to worry about missing work to let some jabroni into my apartment. So another week goes by... I call back the next weekend to try to set it up again and the TWC employee cannot figure out how to turn on my service. I call back again, and FINALLY they turn it on.

After using their internet service for a few months, I notice that we only get around half of the bandwidth we signed up for. Perhaps there is a network overload living in manhattan, but I would say i am not very satisfied with their service overall. I would try to get another internet provider but our building is only wired for TWC, so they basically have me monopolized.

In the end, we still have internet, and it rarely completely shuts down (it frequently SLOWS down, but that's not as bad), so it's still better than no internet. If they had their act together, I would have been a customer about a month earlier and they would have another $35 from me. That's a bad job
Abby H.
Green Bay, WI
The worst cable company with the worst customer service. My bill is always going up even after I call. When you call the workers have such a bad accent you can't understand them. No shows never record yet it record ones it isn't supposed to. Took forever to get a box from this decade instead of one from 1979. Everytime the make a mistake they never offer to take money off my bill or anything like that the mistakes are just expected at this point. Horrible company to work with. Unfortunately it's the only one in my area.
Jennifer V.
Fairborn, OH
Not a huge fan of TWC, but seeing as though it is the only internet service provider available in my area I am kind of stuck with them. The price of my INTERNET ONLY plan keeps going up every month. When they switched over to Spectrum they did not offer me a reduced price on the plan that no longer even existed anymore. They don't even offer those speeds that I have anymore. It also took them a long time to fix my internet and I have been hung up on a million times when trying to get it to work out.
Rhonda C.
Techie Expert
Time Warner Cable is the only cable I have ever had. So I really don't have anything to compare it too. I thought the cable was pretty good. Then the bill started getting bigger & bigger over the years. So I had to cut a bunch of the channels. They are pretty good about coming out if something goes wrong with your cable, to your house. Overall I like Time Wanner Cable.