BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Techie Expert
We have internet and cable ! We have problems all the time with them , their prices are super high for the quality of their services.
Super upset , i tried to change the company but verizon is not yet in my area , i can't wait .
The only good thing i will say they good channles , i have the Spanish channels and we have good options
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Time warner is HORRIBLE! You would be crazy to even pay this company for anything! Cable sucks, phone sucks and internet sucks! When you have an issue the customer service people are rude! I would recommend choosing a different company any day’
Tracy A.
St Petersburg
Time Warner Cable which is now Spectrum is my current Cable provider. I love they have no contract, always available if there are any concerns and so much better than dish providers where you lose Cable when the wind blows.
Eva C.
Techie Expert
Biggest load of garbage. Your rates will start at 40 dollars for just internet and that's supposed to stay at that price for a full year. Well during the second month they apply hidden fees and back the price up to 80 dollars.
Sara L.
Williamstown, MA
Unfortunately in my area Time Warner is the only one I can use for my home internet use...this is disappointing. I've been with them close to 10 years and I really can't stand them :( From horrible customer service and inaccurate information that ruined my Olympic-watching experience, to a ridiculous bill that is more expensive than the worth of the product. I would NOT recommend Time Warner to anyone for anything at all!
Heather A.
Georgetown, KY
I'm going to start off on a good note, the channels and on demand and stuff are great. Now with the bad, their prices are outrageous, I have basic cable and Internet (turbo speed) and I'm paying 200 a month!! The Internet is horrible, I have complained many times I can walk downstairs and loose signal completely. I have been having trouble with sound going out while I'm watching TV and at first I thought that was my TV but it doesn't do it when I'm watching a DVD or Netflix or anything other them cable. I'd switch companies but unfortunately I can't at the moment.
Jennifer V.
Fairborn, OH
Not a huge fan of TWC, but seeing as though it is the only internet service provider available in my area I am kind of stuck with them. The price of my INTERNET ONLY plan keeps going up every month. When they switched over to Spectrum they did not offer me a reduced price on the plan that no longer even existed anymore. They don't even offer those speeds that I have anymore. It also took them a long time to fix my internet and I have been hung up on a million times when trying to get it to work out.
Sandra M.
San Benito, TX
I guess where I live they are by far the best, BUT I personally HATE dealing with them. They have some rude and unhelpful people. Not to mention when you're a customer for 4 years you get nothing but higher prices!!! All the new members are paying about $40 right now for a plan I have and i pay $172! That's outrageous. Rather than that they are a great TV service their internet hardly never goes down.
Jen S.
Overpriced, not super responsive to outages and issues, with terrible customer care. But they have the monopoly on NYC cable. In my last years in NYC I just cut out cable altogether because I didn't like them. I now live in a different part of the country and have great cable service with another provider.
Melissa C.
Albany, NY
Time warner cable definitely is the worst company ever. They're money hungry and charge you for absolutely everything. They are no help when it comes to customer service; they made you wait on hold for hours and they never came when they said they would come. They were awful.