BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $271/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Yanibell P.
I used to like TWC way before it turned into Spectrum but their service has completely changed. Their customer service is alright but they never seem to have good answers. When i’ve had issues with the remote control of my tv, it’s always the same response of “bring the remote back to us and we will give you a new one”. Their prices have sky rocketed and the amount of channels for the price you pay does not match. It’s very low quality.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I have had Time Warner for over 10 years. They have been great! I've never really had a huge problem with them. The only problems I've ever had is slow internet speeds at times. The only thing I hate about them is their customer service. They never seem to know how to fix the problem. If they don't have a solution for your problem, they'll hangup on you. This has happened to me at least 5 times.
Samantha R.
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely loved time warner cable before it became spectrum! Now the prices have gone up, you have to have a cable box for every tv. Plus pay for each cable box a month. Pay for channels such as sci fi and hen that was included before. I am considering switching cable providers at this point.
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I’m giving them a hard 3. They are actually cheap for being an internet provider but have had multiple customer service issues where I was on the phone for over an hour to switch out new modem and etc. my bill is never messed up which is a plus
Leidy Z.
Rego Park, NY
Techie Expert Level 1
We have internet and cable ! We have problems all the time with them , their prices are super high for the quality of their services.
Super upset , i tried to change the company but verizon is not yet in my area , i can't wait .
The only good thing i will say they good channles , i have the Spanish channels and we have good options
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
I only use this company for wireless internet, it's cheap and it rarely drops. Customer service is nice and helpful. There isn't a contract like with other companies.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Time warner is HORRIBLE! You would be crazy to even pay this company for anything! Cable sucks, phone sucks and internet sucks! When you have an issue the customer service people are rude! I would recommend choosing a different company any day’
Nidiyah C.
Techie Expert Level 2
Yea the prices did go up that is why I got one of the boxes off the account because as long as u got the boxes and all them channels they are going to keep u paying so cute something out or down
Heather A.
Georgetown, KY
I'm going to start off on a good note, the channels and on demand and stuff are great. Now with the bad, their prices are outrageous, I have basic cable and Internet (turbo speed) and I'm paying 200 a month!! The Internet is horrible, I have complained many times I can walk downstairs and loose signal completely. I have been having trouble with sound going out while I'm watching TV and at first I thought that was my TV but it doesn't do it when I'm watching a DVD or Netflix or anything other them cable. I'd switch companies but unfortunately I can't at the moment.
Jen T.
Pflugerville, TX
Time Warner offers a decent product for the cost. We have often relied on them when Internet service has been crucial, and 75% of the time, the service has been there when we needed it. At other times, though, the service has been impeded, or worse, not there at all.

Customer service is iffy, too, at Time Warner. At times they do a great job getting you connected to the people you need. At other times, customer service seems to know exactly where they have you (by the short ones!), and they treat you as such! For example, we live in an area where we are sort of shoehorned into who we're allowed for Internet/cable providers. Our city sort of divies us up, giving one part to one company, another part to another company, and so on and so forth. So, even if we _wanted_ to change, we couldn't. Why this is good for consumerism is beyond us, but it's not like we were ever consulted on it. =P

Like I said, though, Time Warner Customer Service knows all about this. So even threatening to take our business elsewhere is met with, "Mmm, I don't think that's an option, Mrs. Todd. I believe your area has a contact with..." and it's then that you know you're dead in the water.

Now, I can say that even if that's not a successful ploy, even if they take the wind out of your sails, they'll always come back with a way to help you. Whether that's in a form of a rebate, or saving you (a bundle) on a bundle, or new service, etc., whatever, they're usually pretty willing. It's usually just a matter of telling them what it'll take to make you happy. They don't seem to want to go out of their way to end a relationship badly, if you know what I mean.

Ultimately, I'd give Time Warner 3 of 5 stars. I liked Comcast better, but I'm not wholly chuffed that we have to work with TM. They're usually reliable, and where there's a beef, there's usually a solution.
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)