BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $343/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
  • Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs &lt...1 Answers
Leigh S.
Los Angeles, CA
The worst. Terrible customer service, terrible value, annoying sales reps who push anytime you call. I think the only reason they are in business is because people don't have other options where they live.
Jessica M.
Corning, NY
Time Warner Cable has the fastest and most affordable internet in my area. I get extremely high speeds for streaming and game play. I would recommended it to anyone who is a gamer or enjoys streaming videos.
Star W.
Hawthorne, CA
The worst cable company ever.they have slow internet service they play the same shows nothing different and they high and expensive for nothing. They charge thousands of rollers for the movie channels ..lol
Sarah J.
king
The worst cable/internet provider there is. They are the only option in this area. The customer service department lies all the time. They are very expensive and there service do not work. They offer horrible service at top dollar. If there was another provider to switch to I would.
Alexis A.
Torrance, CA
For internet, in my area, TWC speeds can't be beat. I had initially thought that I wouldn't love them based on previous Customer Service issues with my parents but I have, generally has great customer service. My connection gets spotty sometimes, but no more so than with other providers.
Nina Y.
Dallas, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
My wifi is always lagging when my husband plays online. Weather it be his phone or on his ps4. Streaming is ok. Like I said it kind of lags, but over its good. Customer service I haven't had any issues yet
Samantha  R.
Techie Expert Level 2
Great service! They are always such a great help and the services work very well! We have never had a problem with them or their services provided. We have been having them for years now and very good price
Jax H.
I hate time warner cable. It is so expensive. They don't help you when your cable or internet is down. They don't show up on time for appointments or don't show up at all. I wish I could switch to another provider.
Nicole C.
San Diego, CA
Internet is never the speed we pay for. Movies can take up to 8 hours to load on my Apple TV despite my 50mbps internet plan. $215 a month and we don't even have any move or premium channels. I miss uverse.
Ashley E.
Tolono, il
I actually get annoyed with my cable quite frequently. If I watch NBC or ABC it sometimes cuts out, and time warner cannot give me a response as to why it is happening. The DVR and on Demand is great though!
Earn $294/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)