Time Warner Cable
By Time Warner Cable
#3 in Cable Providers
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY

Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?

Kailie H.
Kailie H.
Littleton, NH
10 months, 4 weeks ago
Sometimes if you call and tell them you want to cancel because of the cost, they will "talk you into staying" by offering you a "promotional price" for a year or so.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
1 year ago
I would call and check because sometimes they will offer you a special deal. Just be careful because they can scam you and say it's going to cost one thing and then it's 10xs more when the bill comes! You can also check on their website for offers but your best bet is just to call! I currently have time warner so just be strict about what you want or need and don't let them try to use you!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Swan Lake, NY
1 year ago
I call often to see if they are running and promotions. Sometimes its not just for new customers. I highly recommend it!
Tennille F.
Tennille F.
Petersburg, NE
1 year, 2 months ago
Techie Expert Level 3
Check the website regularly, but be aware, not all areas have Time Warner!
Christina G.
Christina G.
1 year, 4 months ago
Only if you are a new customer.
Karla M.
Karla M.
Maxie, VA
1 year, 4 months ago
They do have great promotions if you are a new customer. We have been with Time Warner for several years now and our promotion ran out, our bill tripled. I called them to see if they could help get our bill lowered and short of turning everything off but the very basic of service they couldn't help me lower my bill. This is the only cable company available in my area or I would have switched already.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Erie, PA
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, you can look on their website, or call them an tell them what you have already or want, an see if they can do better than the competitor's price.
Denise H.
Denise H.
El Paso, TX
1 year, 8 months ago
Just like other services they do have promotions that last a couple months. I recommend speaking to a rep for any additional discounts they may offer. I will say that if you do speak to a rep make sure you've checked your local ads (mail/newspapers) just to make sure they offer you the best deal.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Pls Vrds Est, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
They often show whichever promotions they're running on their website, but I always find it helps to ask as customer service rep since it can get a little confusing. They will usually help you get the best deal, but make sure you do your due diligence before you agree to anything to make sure that they're not over selling you and you're not signing up for more than you need!