Shannon S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Oh goodness. Not sure where to start with this one. I will try and write something positive. I understand that first time customers will get a lower rate, but now five years later I pay about $150 more a month now than in the beginning. For the past 6 months it's went up $20 each month. I called every month, I was told a "promotion had ended". Mind you, I have had the same bundle/package since day one, no changes. Customer service through TWC, horrible. They act like they don't care. All the while, nothing against anyone, I have yet to talk to someone that speaks English. After six weeks of my cable not working properly (frozen and pixilated screen) and several service calls over four months time, I was finally told I had faulty equipment (they never turned down a monthly payment, believe that). Phone service--calls drop frequently. Internet supposed to be the fastest speed they offer, yet I lose internet connection on a daily basis. Believe me, my options in my area are very limited. I would have already switched if that wasn't the case.