Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
OK, this isn't directed towards a specific location, this is directed at the people on the phone when you call the 800-number about issues with your cable box or getting credited when your cable doesn't work or asking them why they turned off the service of your phone and TV ,Internet and cable randomly when your payments are always in on time.........THOSE people are absolutely appalling. I have been told two completely different company policies by two different customer service reps regarding the same problem that has plagued my cable box for two or more months. When a third customer service guy told me a THIRD completely DIFFERENT company policy about the same problem, I finally snapped and asked him to please tell his supervisor that the customer service reps need to be trained to understand the same uniform company policies and they need to make sure everyone at the company knows what they're talking about and knows how their company handles each possible scenarios that comes into the call center phone lines. I just can't believe I've gotten the run-around from them and I'm getting totally inconsistent information about what I should or should not be doing in order for my problem to be fixed.