Katie O.
Cary, Nc
Love the channels..hate customer service . Ever since their customer service went to India, it has been horrible. Last time I called in I was told I was making up the product I was requesting and that I was wrong and they couldn't help me. I asked what other packages were available and they told me I didn't need to change my package and there were none. I wanted to asked a reasonable logical question about a product and the customer service agent pretended he couldn't hear me and hung up...then when I tried to call back they had turned my account off without my permission. I had to wait in line at time warner cable for 2 hours to return equipment after being lied to about what I was getting in my package and then told my bill would then increase and they couldn't give me any deals because I was no longer a "new customer" even though it is only be 15 hours...I've been with TWC since I was little and my parents have used them for god knows how long. Needless to say they are LUCKY I am still with them..but I hope they fix their customer service section because if I have to deal with another person from India talking over me, calling me a liar and then pretending they can't hear me so they can hang up? They will be losing a long time customer.