Sierra M.
Bridgeport, WV
I can't sassy I'm truly happy with Time Warner Cable. In fact, if it weren't for the fact that my husband and son want to be able to watch football, the "cable" would have been shutoff long ago. I don't really know about the other internet companies available in my arts but supposedly TWC is the best available. Unfortunately, the equipment they provide is outdated and you still pay a monthly fee for it. Needless to say I went and bought my own. Oh, here's the kicker! When I asked if I needed to return their modem, I was told I could hold on to it as a backup. Seriously!!! As long as I'm not using that piece of junk, they'll let me keep it for no charge! Wtf!? I have to still "re-set" my modem often due to problems with the Internet. The one plus I can mention is the service people I've talked to on multiple occasions. They're always friendly and try to be as helpful as possible.