BY TIME WARNER CABLE #3 in Cable Providers

• Earn $224/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to l...1 Answers
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Techie Expert
We have internet and cable ! We have problems all the time with them , their prices are super high for the quality of their services.
Super upset , i tried to change the company but verizon is not yet in my area , i can't wait .
The only good thing i will say they good channles , i have the Spanish channels and we have good options
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Time warner is HORRIBLE! You would be crazy to even pay this company for anything! Cable sucks, phone sucks and internet sucks! When you have an issue the customer service people are rude! I would recommend choosing a different company any day’
Eva C.
Techie Expert
Biggest load of garbage. Your rates will start at 40 dollars for just internet and that's supposed to stay at that price for a full year. Well during the second month they apply hidden fees and back the price up to 80 dollars.
Tracy A.
St Petersburg
Time Warner Cable which is now Spectrum is my current Cable provider. I love they have no contract, always available if there are any concerns and so much better than dish providers where you lose Cable when the wind blows.
Heather A.
Georgetown, KY
I'm going to start off on a good note, the channels and on demand and stuff are great. Now with the bad, their prices are outrageous, I have basic cable and Internet (turbo speed) and I'm paying 200 a month!! The Internet is horrible, I have complained many times I can walk downstairs and loose signal completely. I have been having trouble with sound going out while I'm watching TV and at first I thought that was my TV but it doesn't do it when I'm watching a DVD or Netflix or anything other them cable. I'd switch companies but unfortunately I can't at the moment.
Abby H.
Green Bay, WI
The worst cable company with the worst customer service. My bill is always going up even after I call. When you call the workers have such a bad accent you can't understand them. No shows never record yet it record ones it isn't supposed to. Took forever to get a box from this decade instead of one from 1979. Everytime the make a mistake they never offer to take money off my bill or anything like that the mistakes are just expected at this point. Horrible company to work with. Unfortunately it's the only one in my area.
Jennifer V.
Fairborn, OH
Not a huge fan of TWC, but seeing as though it is the only internet service provider available in my area I am kind of stuck with them. The price of my INTERNET ONLY plan keeps going up every month. When they switched over to Spectrum they did not offer me a reduced price on the plan that no longer even existed anymore. They don't even offer those speeds that I have anymore. It also took them a long time to fix my internet and I have been hung up on a million times when trying to get it to work out.
Rhonda C.
Techie Expert
Time Warner Cable is the only cable I have ever had. So I really don't have anything to compare it too. I thought the cable was pretty good. Then the bill started getting bigger & bigger over the years. So I had to cut a bunch of the channels. They are pretty good about coming out if something goes wrong with your cable, to your house. Overall I like Time Wanner Cable.
Sandra M.
San Benito, TX
I guess where I live they are by far the best, BUT I personally HATE dealing with them. They have some rude and unhelpful people. Not to mention when you're a customer for 4 years you get nothing but higher prices!!! All the new members are paying about $40 right now for a plan I have and i pay $172! That's outrageous. Rather than that they are a great TV service their internet hardly never goes down.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Time Warner is one of the only options I have for internet and cable so unfortunately besides using my local provider (which is even worse) I have to use them. Everything is spotty; from cable service to my DVR starting to record shows at the correct time. The internet is spotty also which is frustrating.
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
Are there any special promotions to help you save money or any discounts?
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
What are some good competitors to Time Warner?