Time to Clear Refreshing Cleansing Gel - Ahava - Time To Clear - Day Care - 100ml/3.4oz

BY AHAVA

Time to Clear Refreshing Cleansing Gel 3.4oz see more...

Emily M.
Salem oregon
I would not spend my money on the cleanser because it would be worth 25$ it was gentle but when it goes away your left with a disappointing dry facial skin I wouldn't buy it anywhere not even at the dollar tree because that's where this belongs
Madhumita B.
Haldwani
Good product. I use it as a makeup remover and also while cleaning up my face. I use it with toner. Makes your face clear and leaves no residue. The only thing is that it makes your skin oily as i have an oily skin type. So not much good for me but i would recommend it to everyone.
g l.
Refrescante porem deixou um pouco a desejar pelo fato de que poderia ser um pouco mais concentrado. Embalagem ótima.