Time Revolution White Cure Blanc Sun Protector NW SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Exo a.Time Revolution White Cure Blanc Sun Protector NW SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Exo a.Time Revolution White Cure Blanc Sun Protector NW SPF50+/PA+++ uploaded by Exo a.

BY MISSHA

Premium Sun Protector. White Cure Blanc Sun Protector creates a strong shield to block harmful environmental factors and protect skin from UV rays. The smooth cream provides brightening and wrinkle repairing benefits. Contains Neo-White LP to create... see more...

Sue L.
Houston
I love Missha products but this was way too pale on my skin and I’m fairly pale. The product also had a somewhat strong scent for me so I didn’t really enjoy it. It didn’t make me break out and it did the trick but I don’t think I’d repurchase.
Jamee K.
The sunblock I use from this brand is outstandinglng. It goes on smoothly and doesn't feel oily at all. Good product to use under your makeup. This product is gentle in your skin and effective if you're in the sun a lot. I would recommend this product to all of my friends. Not to mention this is my second time buying the same sunblock.
Jess B.
New Jersey
I really like Missha’s formulas and SPF. This one is no different, but I think I like their original B.B. Cream in the red packaging just a bit better. However, if you’re looking for seamless protection and added tint, this works just fine!Time Revolution White Cure Blanc Sun Protector NW SPF50+/PA+++
hanna y.
california
Although this goes on with a white cast initially like most sunscreens, it slowly melts into your skin, and leaves a natural glow. It lasts nearly the whole day for me, so I usually don't need to re-apply it. I like to put it on as the last step to my skin care routine, right before my makeup
Jinyoung L.
Laurel, MD
I broke out from this product mostly because it is not a physical blocker. It's a chemical blocker and it did not work well with my skin. Would recommend because it does the job
Alexis G.
Landisville, PA
I love this cream so light and airy ! Covers great and protects the skin! First time using this was great. Gentle on the skin! Packaging was nice !! Will be purchasing again!
Jennay L.
Los Angeles, CA
I was excited to try this since I love missha products; however, this sunscreen was a little disappointing. When I applied this to my face, it felt rough and the not that easy to apply. It does come out very white on your face when you apply but I feel like there was no coverage as I was trying hard to massage it on my face and kept needing to apply more and more. Would not recommend this product.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I just love all the branded products I've used. This protector is very dry, has a wonderful smell, and a great coverage to use in day to day, on the beach, and also to leave! Product prices are not the cheapest in the market, but have a great quality!
Darlyng M.
Dunellen
I generally liked the product. The smell of it is fine, i liked it. The texture of it on my skin was smooth. What I wasn't too crazy about was that it got a little sticky after having it on for some time. I got it online! Over all though, it was fine.
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product it's easy to use it has a great small the price I paid was good. I William definitely try it again it is one of my favorites

Amazon