Start your review of TIME Magazine!
How would you rate this product?
Zion, IL
Bookworm Expert Level 3
1,212 reviews
I receive this magazine subscription for free and do glance through the articles not a magazine I personally would pay for. Each month brings you closer  to the people interviewed and its an assortment that goes from Dr. Ruth  to Margot Atwood
Buford, GA
****Politics aside**** I am very angry at their choice for the 2020 person of the year. It’s a total slap in the face to our front line workers, first responders, delivery truck drivers, grocery store workers, essential workers, etc. This was a poor decision by Time magazine - and one I hope they regret! Shout out to the REAL people of the year that kept this country running, thank you for all that you have done ❤️
Richland, WA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
1,229 reviews
Time magazine is the most award winning magazine of our time. They are up to date on all current events. They have a nice mix of political and entertaining articles. I think my favorite issue is the Time person of the year! Their journalist are respectful and do an excellent job fact checking their stories. I definitely give Time magazine a 5 out of 5 star rating!
Imlay City, MI
TIME Magazine uploaded by Tanya F.
I received this magazine subscription as a gift. It does not appeal to me. It is very political and opinionated. I expected more world events. There are also a lot of ads. I am just happy I didn’t pay for it.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
This is my favorite news magazine. Their pictures are absolutely gorgeous. And their articles are well written and informative. I would think their a bit more on the liberal side, i feel like they do a gold job of staying neutral on political related topics. This is definitely a collectable item. Love it.
Redmond, OR
TIME Magazine uploaded by Marsha P.
I have a subscription to time and I love it it. Whatever happens yesterday is always in tommorow's edition of time. I have several other subscriptions but nothing compares to Time for politics and world news headlines and it does not matter what side of the fence you are on there is a variety of articles from a variety of perspectives. I highly recommend Time magazine
Sturgis, MS
TIME Magazine uploaded by Jessi H.
I purchased Time Magazine Special Edition Mental Health: a New Understanding from Amazon, because I was able to get it for $7 vs $15 at the grocery store. This magazine has awesome colorful pages, and long, interesting articles. I love mental health + psychology related things. This magazine is incredibly informative + interesting. I’ve found the only flaw to it, is that if you do not have an extensive vocabulary, of mostly big words that are not regularly used, you might not understand all the words. Still, I would recommend this magazine to anyone looking to further their mental health knowledge.
El Paso, TX
This magazine would give you lots of information about business and whats going around the world and news.
Pea Ridge , AR
Love this magazine! So many great articles, tips, gossip, puzzles, and photos. I really love magazines and the great thing about that is you can share the love with other people who love them too! I love this magazine and look forward to getting it!
I love this magazine it's honestly the best it has so much interesting content I recommend !!!