BY TIGI

A JOURNEY OF RESURGENCE FOR DRY HAIR GET UP TO 400% MORE HYDRATION* *Results are based on the use of the Hydra-SynergyTM shampoo, conditioner and Time ExtendTM Moisture Lotion vs. non-conditioning shampoo alone. HOW IT WORKS This formula with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This worked great on my hair...it left it feeling soft and manageable throughout the day without weighing it down
Kyndal D.
Jacksonville, FL
This was a very good product. I would use it again. It looks wonderful and the packageing was very nice!
alexis m.
tulare, CA
This time moisture lotion worksreally great. It isreally smooth and silky and make ny hair look great.
Winnie L.
Raleigh, NC
Amazing smells and great to re hydrate your hair especially when you have chemically treated your hair
Liliana A.
Winter Park, FL
Me encanta luego de usarlo por una semana mi cabello esta muy saludable y manejable, lo recomiendo
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a great product I use constantly and it provides my hair a lot of moisture and restoration
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Keeps your locks super hydrated and nourished without weighing the hair down. I highly recommend it
gigi w.
Glendale, AZ
My hair and skin tends to get pretty dry so I tried out this product and loved it so much!
samantha s.
Jurupa Valley , CA
This is amazing . Hands down keeps you very moisturized and soft . Gives you a nice glow
rosaelia n.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Makes my dry damaged hair so soft and silky. Makes my hair looks so shinny and smooth.
Brenda M.
Belton, SC
Any reviews on this product?? I would like to try.. I have really dry hair