BY TIGI

A JOURNEY OF RESURGENCE FOR DRY HAIR GET UP TO 400% MORE HYDRATION* *Results are based on the use of the Hydra-SynergyTM shampoo, conditioner and Time ExtendTM Moisture Lotion vs. non-conditioning shampoo alone. HOW IT WORKS This formula with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Kyndal D.
Jacksonville, FL
This was a very good product. I would use it again. It looks wonderful and the packageing was very nice!
Winnie L.
Amazing smells and great to re hydrate your hair especially when you have chemically treated your hair
alexis m.
tulare, CA
This time moisture lotion worksreally great. It isreally smooth and silky and make ny hair look great.
Cate L.
Claremont, NH
Keeps your locks super hydrated and nourished without weighing the hair down. I highly recommend it
Liliana A.
Winter Park, FL
Me encanta luego de usarlo por una semana mi cabello esta muy saludable y manejable, lo recomiendo
gigi w.
Glendale, AZ
My hair and skin tends to get pretty dry so I tried out this product and loved it so much!
samantha s.
Jurupa Valley , CA
This is amazing . Hands down keeps you very moisturized and soft . Gives you a nice glow
rosaelia n.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Makes my dry damaged hair so soft and silky. Makes my hair looks so shinny and smooth.
rozovy r.
Montréal , QC
I love this prooduct!
Over the years I've tried countless body milks and creams and oils and nothing seemed to get the job done. Once I was in the drugstore and I saw this product, and thought to myself,it can't get worse, so I bought it, and loved it, it's a bit oily but after a while it goes away and it leaves my skin so soft... I fell in love with this. By now I may have bought 3/4 bottles of this and for the price it is it's an amazing product.
Brenda M.
Belton, SC
Any reviews on this product?? I would like to try.. I have really dry hair