BY TIGI

A JOURNEY OF RESURGENCE FOR DRY HAIR GET UP TO 400% MORE HYDRATION* *Results are based on the use of the Hydra-SynergyTM shampoo, conditioner and Time ExtendTM Moisture Lotion vs. non-conditioning shampoo alone. HOW IT WORKS This formula with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Raquel O.
Anna
This brand is amazing for hair care I love this moisture lotion I color my hair so it tends to get dry I'd love to try more of their products
Courtney M.
Dubuque
This is a great moisture lotion and I love it and helps with my dry scalp and use it all the time. It doesn’t cost that much and it’s great!
Kelly S.
Bentonville
I actually use the oatmeal and honey shampoo and I have been using it for some time. It smells great and does great things for my hair
Brittany B.
Peyton, CO
Love this lotion! It has a great light scent, it's extremely moisturizing, but feels lightweight at the same time. Not greasy or oily
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This really does prevent dryness. It lasts all day long and really helps in humid weather and also during the winter months.
Rand W.
Chicago
Silk, keeps hair hydrated. Shiny, healthy. Great price and doesn't leave hair oily. I love it cuz my hair is getting damaged
Andrea M.
Best of them all I love to use for every day and they last not a life time but will buy again I wanna try there whole line
Andrea W.
Aurora, IL
Its ok. I mean it is a hydrating and does its job for a moisturizer but when I spend my money on it again.. no. Not a fan
Taylor M.
Kendallville, IN
I really just don’t like this. I’ve tried to use it multiple times and I can’t put my finger on why it’s so weird to me
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Brenda M.
Belton, SC
Any reviews on this product?? I would like to try.. I have really dry hair