BY TIGI

A JOURNEY OF RESURGENCE FOR DRY HAIR GET UP TO 400% MORE HYDRATION* *Results are based on the use of the Hydra-SynergyTM shampoo, conditioner and Time ExtendTM Moisture Lotion vs. non-conditioning shampoo alone. HOW IT WORKS This formula with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Austin S.
greensboro
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a very great product and is a good bang for your buck. It also has great packaging! And it shipped very fast and it comes with a lot of product. There fore I; myself believe that it is a great product for anyone out there!
Whitney R.
Milwaukee
I love TIGI shampoos and products! They add moisture to my hair and keep it locked in for days. It helps keep the frizz away from my curls and doesn’t strip them of their good oils! I will definitely continue to buy TIGI products :)
Alexandria W.
STOCKTON, CA
I love to use any tigi product especially the hair lotion I put it in my hair after the shower at night sleep with it in my hair rinse my hair the next morning and my hair is so refreshed and soft afterwards
Britt B.
Los Angeles , CA
I’m not sure if they still make this product or not, but I hope they do! I use it on my hair wet or dry. It smells AMAZING!! It never makes my hair oily or too heavy. Love this product!!
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
I used to use this ALL the time when I colored my hair. It does a fantastic job as a conditioning treatment. Put some in your hair and let it sit for about 30 minutes, your hair will stay silky smooth. Awesome stuff!
Janelle D.
I use this lotion a few times a week and it works great with my skin. It never feels greasy or oily and as a plus, it smells very good. I would reccomend and the price is also affordable.
Ashley T.
Tonganoxie, KS
Working in the food industry I'm constantly washing my hands, and in the winter time they get soooo dry. I apply this lotion at night and they stay soft all day
Rebecca M.
Beaverton, OR
Great, great great. Don’t really have any other words for this other then great. I love this stuff! It smells so good, I recommend this to everyone!
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Time extend lotion s is a wonderful product and works well for my husband who has very black hair and sensitive skin so in the winter he needs this
Brenda M.
Belton, SC
Any reviews on this product?? I would like to try.. I have really dry hair