BY TIGI

A JOURNEY OF RESURGENCE FOR DRY HAIR GET UP TO 400% MORE HYDRATION* *Results are based on the use of the Hydra-SynergyTM shampoo, conditioner and Time ExtendTM Moisture Lotion vs. non-conditioning shampoo alone. HOW IT WORKS This formula with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this ALL the time when I colored my hair. It does a fantastic job as a conditioning treatment. Put some in your hair and let it sit for about 30 minutes, your hair will stay silky smooth. Awesome stuff!
Ashley T.
Tonganoxie, KS
Working in the food industry I'm constantly washing my hands, and in the winter time they get soooo dry. I apply this lotion at night and they stay soft all day
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really does prevent dryness. It lasts all day long and really helps in humid weather and also during the winter months.
Andrea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best of them all I love to use for every day and they last not a life time but will buy again I wanna try there whole line
Kyndal D.
Jacksonville, FL
This was a very good product. I would use it again. It looks wonderful and the packageing was very nice!
alexis m.
tulare, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This time moisture lotion worksreally great. It isreally smooth and silky and make ny hair look great.
samantha s.
Jurupa valley , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing . Hands down keeps you very moisturized and soft . Gives you a nice glow
rosaelia n.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Makes my dry damaged hair so soft and silky. Makes my hair looks so shinny and smooth.
Rosario P.
Lima PERU
I loove this so much, is the best product of the world, is very effective and no disappoint, the price is good and It meet my expectations so much, i recommend this product so much for everyone of the people of this big world hahahaahahahahaha I love this.
Alba C.
marbella, malaga
It's great i really like it and feel so good so if you want buy it amaaaazing
Brenda M.
Belton, SC
Any reviews on this product?? I would like to try.. I have really dry hair