BY TIGI

A JOURNEY OF RESURGENCE FOR DRY HAIR GET UP TO 400% MORE HYDRATION* *Results are based on the use of the Hydra-SynergyTM shampoo, conditioner and Time ExtendTM Moisture Lotion vs. non-conditioning shampoo alone. HOW IT WORKS This formula with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Britt B.
Los Angeles , CA
I’m not sure if they still make this product or not, but I hope they do! I use it on my hair wet or dry. It smells AMAZING!! It never makes my hair oily or too heavy. Love this product!!
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
I used to use this ALL the time when I colored my hair. It does a fantastic job as a conditioning treatment. Put some in your hair and let it sit for about 30 minutes, your hair will stay silky smooth. Awesome stuff!
Ashley T.
Tonganoxie, KS
Working in the food industry I'm constantly washing my hands, and in the winter time they get soooo dry. I apply this lotion at night and they stay soft all day
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Time extend lotion s is a wonderful product and works well for my husband who has very black hair and sensitive skin so in the winter he needs this
Raquel O.
Anna
This brand is amazing for hair care I love this moisture lotion I color my hair so it tends to get dry I'd love to try more of their products
Courtney M.
Dubuque
This is a great moisture lotion and I love it and helps with my dry scalp and use it all the time. It doesn’t cost that much and it’s great!
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
This really does prevent dryness. It lasts all day long and really helps in humid weather and also during the winter months.
Andrea M.
Best of them all I love to use for every day and they last not a life time but will buy again I wanna try there whole line
Andrea W.
YORKVILLE, IL
Its ok. I mean it is a hydrating and does its job for a moisturizer but when I spend my money on it again.. no. Not a fan
Brenda M.
Belton, SC
Any reviews on this product?? I would like to try.. I have really dry hair