Personal CareSexual HealthPersonal LubricantsTime and Tru
- Full Length Soft Knit Color Jegging in Repreve Denim Women's [name: actual_color value: actual_color-darkdenimreprevepoly]

by Time and Tru

Time and Tru offers timely pieces and classic essentials to complement your ever-evolving life. You'll always have a piece to match where you're at, while also celebrating your true self.

Elastic waistband; Pull-on style; Two back pockets; Skinny fit; Ankle length; Stretch denim fabric; 56% cotton, 37% polyester, 7% spandex; Wash before wearing, turn garment inside out, machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, low iron if needed; Made in China; Country of Origin - & China"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Time and Tru - Time and Tru Full Length Soft Knit Color Jegging in Repreve Denim Women's [name: actual_color value: actual_color-darkdenimreprevepoly]!
Mallory H.
El Cajon, CA
Time and Tru - Time and Tru Full Length Soft Knit Color Jegging in Repreve Denim Women's [name: actual_color value: actual_color-darkdenimreprevepoly] uploaded by Mallory H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wear these pants all the time since I gained weight. They are the most comfortable thing I own. I like that they have no buttons or zippers so there is no digging into your stomach. I also like that there are belt loops, so that now that I have lost a bit of weight, I can still wear them without having to go buy new pants. Overall nice pants. Hold up over lots of wear.
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
These jeans are so soft! I do usually go up a size in them just depending on how they stretch. But they are the perfect length which is very hard for me to find because I’m so tall. I’m very satisfied.
Liz S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really soft jeans. I went up a size so they wouldn’t be too tight. They’re modest enough to wear out of the house. They are also thicker than my jeans so I wear them in cooler temperatures. Look great with looser tops!
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
The Walmart brand Time & Tru leggings are THE ONLY leggings I wear on the daily basis. I practically live in them. I am hardly wearing any other pair of pants, these are just the one thing that provide me the most comfort. I appreciate how cheap they are, I mean honestly you really cannot beat $4.44 for a single pair of leggings! They aren’t see through and they have lashed me quite some time which I also appreciate. We love a good deallll!!! Highly recommend them
Mackenzie K.
Vicksburg, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Walmart fashion it is so cost efficient and stylish , everyone always ask where I got my clothes from and are shocked when I say Walmart.

Looking for your answer?