BY TIMBERLAND

Women's 'Glancy' black leather boots with a three-inch textured rubber heel from outdoor innovators Timberland. Crafted with a premium black nubuck leather upper, the boots feature an eight-eyelet lace-up fastening with 100% organic laces, a smooth padded leather collar and an anti-odour Ortholite® footbed with a recycled PET footbed cover. Set on a textured rubber sole with a three-inch heel and a lug tread to the outsole for superior traction, the 'Glancy' boots are complete with the iconic Timberland logo embossed to the side of the boots. - L.R. Upper: Nubuck Leather. Lining: 100% PET. Sole: Rubber. Heel Height: three inches/7.5cm. see more...

Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I love these boots. They are so stylish. I got a bunch of compliments on them. They will definitely have you standing tall. They are a little expensive but so well worth it. I would recommend these boots to anyone.
Ashley R.
These shoes are beautiful. I wear them all the time and they work so well for a casual day or partying at night. So comfortable and the black is a true black. They are a little pricey but so worth it!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I got these boots for free thanks to my former employer, and I love them! They're super cute and surprisingly comfortable. They are super cute and perfect for photos (just look at Instagram!) The only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is simply because I am 5'7" and these are surprisingly very tall. I don't like towering over people as it is, but overall I love them!
July A.
This is indeed my giftcrush! I have been wanting these for a very long time now, and is not that I can't afford it but I just wanted from my husband to me as christmas gift.
Virginia M.
El Paso
I honestly say these are very cute specialy for fall they are just classy and look so good with leggings , pants , dresses i Absoulutely love them
Daniella P.
Just ordered these for my mum for Christmas as I’ve had a pair of my own and absolutely love them!! Great boots and fantastic quality definitely worth the price, have lasted me ages and still in good condition. There also super comfy, so any girls looking for a good pair of boots for shopping these are definitely for you can walk for miles in these and my feet never hurt.
marissa d.
Toronto, ON
They have been my go to winter boots for years!! You can wear fluffy sock with them, and your feet are guaranteed warm and dry! I think they were around $200-$300 but are worth every penny! Will be getting them in another colour! Went to a timberlands store! Remember they are heels so I say try em on don't order!
Shari H.
Montreal , QC
Got these boots as a Christmas gift and I absolutely adore them!

Stylish, sexy & comfortable! They're also warm.

I've worn them quite a bit though our harsh Canadian winter and they have definitely impressed me! I did use a protector on them.

Would definitely recommend.
Lear34702 Darsy R.
I wish for a Christmas gift

Quality boots, durability, warriors, beauty, finishing. The look like a glove #GiftCrush