42 colors available

BY TIMBERLAND #61 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Want to buy some of these for my boys do they last long5 Answers
  • Is it true that at first Timberland boots are stiff but eventually ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I have been buying Timberland Premium Waterproof Boots for toddlers since my children were little, and now, I buy them for my grandchildren. I love the product, and they never have failed with the Waterproofing. They need these because where they live they get a lot of snow, and rain. I love this product, and would recommend that you buy them if you have little ones. They are a great value because they last a long time, if you take care of them.
Marcia R.
Marcia R.
Kissimmee, FL
Timberland son unos excelentes zapatos, tanto para mujer, hombres y niños. Son muy confortables, cómodos de utilizar, fácil de combinar y especiales para la época de invierno. 100% Recomendados. Vale la pena invertir en este tipo de calzado ya que tienen una durabilidad de muchos años. Tengo muchos años de comprar timberlands no solo zapatos si no también ropa, gorros, guantes, bultos, etc. Y todo este tipo de cosas duran muchos años. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
raichel j.
raichel j.
Amazing quality boots. I have a light brown women's boot pair that is my favorite shoe I own. I wear it with cute socks and skinny jeans or with hiking attire on the trails. I've never gotten more complements on a pair of shoes and if they weren't so expensive, I'd buy the same exact pair over again. Stay away from the yellow colored boots though because they are less fashionable
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
I really like this shoes. This shoes is very comfy and easy to walk to. I usually get tired when wearing high heels but it totally keeps me free from any pain. It is very stylish can be worn on anything. Heels are not too high or short perfect for any size of women. I have been wearing this since I got it last year. I can walk on this for hours.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
These are the best for taking the kids trick or treating or for a lot of costumes. I went as a tourist and this was the best for the evening! I was able to dance and walk around campus (which is a big deal since I go to MSU and it was super busy with Michigan weekend) Super comfortable and reliable for the hike!
Vandita S.
Vandita S.
I mean...I'm from NY so it's almost mandatory for me to love these lol I basically came out the womb wearing timbs. I wear them all the time and have a couple different colors too. Timbs are forever wavy and really comfortable. Sooo worth the price if that's what's holding you back from buying them
Mercedes K.
Mercedes K.
My timberlands are customized but I love them. They are on the right of the picture. They take awhile to break them in but once you do they are comfy. The price is worth the quality of the product. I recommend this product and it just isn't for fashion it actually does serve a physical purpose.
Régine H.
Régine H.
These are the cutest boots ever! I have two pair- one pair wheat and the other pair black. They're not cheap for sure but the price is worth it. On the bright side they're waterproof and very comfortable to walk in, they also come in a variety of colors. Definitely would recommend!
Christina F.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
I absolutely love my timberland boots , the quality is just awesome . I know they are a bit expensive but to me I much rather save up and buy a good quality boot than a pair that will fall apart after a few wears . I will definitely repurchase another pair when the time comes .
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
some of my favorite shoes to my collection. i absolutely love them. they are quite comfortable and are extremely durable! since i fit into kids's sizes they were not that pricy. i recommend getting them because they are invincible boots and also stylish :)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Columbus
Want to buy some of these for my boys do they last long
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Bridgewater, NJ
What stores sell them besides the timberland outlet?
Crystal Janet S.
Crystal Janet S.
Pacoima, Ca
Where can I find this boots in grey???help????
Logan S.
Logan S.
Do buyers use this type of boot more for casual wear or working outside & the like?
Aleeska C.