BY TIMBERLAND #41 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Is it true that at first Timberland boots are stiff but e...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
johnny t.
Rensselaer, IN
Review for: Boots, 6" Premium Waterproof Men'S Shoes more...
Another classic! There’s not much you CAN’T do in Timberlands! They are everyday useful. Need work boots that are waterproof and comfortable, how about you’re going hiking, maybe you are just looking for a style upgrade from your new balances. Anyway you want to wear them, you just wear them! Personally I throw on some Levi’s and wear them anywhere and everywhere!! They’re universal boots. Strap em up tight or rock em loose. Throw on some bootcut jeans or maybe some skinnies, where a nice denim button down, American flag tank, or a white t and you have officially accented your Timberlands perfectly. Not use to the look you’re getting into just keep it up you’ll be happy you did one day! Ditch the flip flops and grab some Timberlands you’ll be thanking the universe you did!!
Deazhane C.
Portland
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Review for: Other more...
Normally people buy timbs for a good outdoor shoe ( which it is mainly what they are made for ) but don't even realize these are a good causal shoe wear as well. They are amazing quality so you don't not have to wear about them getting wore down . They are on the expensive side for a pair of shoes but they are definitely worth th e money
Rachel D.
nashville TN
Review for: 6-Inch Premium Waterproof Boot Toddler Little Kid Big Kid more...
My son loves these boots! I got them a size up so he can wear them for a while. I don’t really see any need to change this product. For the price it is definitely worth your money.
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this brand. I've bought this brand since I was teenager. Great quality, a little bit more on the expensive side but they make great quality products and they actually last so they price ends up being worth it in the long run.
Eric R.
Columbus
Review for: Boots, 6" Premium Waterproof Men'S Shoes more...
My boots that I have from Timberland are by far the best boots i have ever owned. I have now had my boots for four years and they are the most durable pair of shoes. I do a lot of yardwork, hiking, and walking. I took these boots on a hiking trip in which I walked 75 miles. These boots did not show wear. One important thing is to break these shoes in before using them extensively. If not, your feet will become ridden with blisters which are not fun. The hard leather style and strong material give a unique fit, but more importantly, will last 10 years easily. I paid about $120 for my shoes and do not regret one cent!!
raichel j.
Amazing quality boots. I have a light brown women's boot pair that is my favorite shoe I own. I wear it with cute socks and skinny jeans or with hiking attire on the trails. I've never gotten more complements on a pair of shoes and if they weren't so expensive, I'd buy the same exact pair over again. Stay away from the yellow colored boots though because they are less fashionable
Adam O.
Ridgewood, NY
Hello there. Ive been wearing timberland since before I can remember but since I got into the construction field have gotten to know them a little better. With being In the the Industry for several years and trying didn't brands and company's my favorite boot are the timberland pro series. I'll recommend them to anyone who knows what a long hard day on ur feet isTimberland
Sara N.
I have a pair of high heeled boots from Tim's and I love them! They're beautiful, and most importantly soooo comfortable! This store is expensive but for a reason! You get what you pay for and here it's great quality.
Yoazin F.
My husband got me these boots for Christmas and I absolutely love them perfect for the winter we are from Utah so it snows and it's super cold. And these boots help my feet stay warm and the best of all they're not slippery in the ice
Ambrea R.
Griffin, GA
I absolutely love timberlands. They're my go to type of boot, they're more on the expensive side but it's worth the money as they're good for years. They're such good quality and the company is very respectful when you have questions, I will be repurchasing shoes from them again soon.
Heather M.
Columbus
Want to buy some of these for my boys do they last long
Crystal Janet S.
palmdale ca
Where can I find this boots in grey???help????
Sophie T.
What colour Timberlands should I get for my second pair? I have the tan ones at the moment.
Kasey S.
Bridgewater, NJ
What stores sell them besides the timberland outlet?
Logan S.
Do buyers use this type of boot more for casual wear or working outside & the like?