BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

1 Year, 6 issues - Timber Home Living Magazine is the comprehensive resource for anyone planning or building a timber frame or post-and-beam home. In addition to showcasing gorgeous homes of all sizes, the magazine offers practical advice on everything from design and construction to innovative floorplans to stunning d?cor, while always being upbeat and inspirational. see more...

• Is this a good magazine for the price ? does it have informationa...5 Answers
Timber Home Living
  • "I also love that it's only one issue every two months so I don't have piles of them in a corner plus it gives me something to look forward to." in 1 review
  • "This is a great magazine if you want to get some ideas for a future house or even some renovating of the home you have now." in 1 review
Lauran B.
Lubbock, TX
I would love to live in a cabin style home, but unfortunately I don't. But it's on the inside that counts, right? Well, with houses especially! I love this magazine because it even gives ideas for floor plans and decoration ideas -which are applicable to my current life style. It truly allows the reader to mesh their ideas with the magazines. Nothing is set in stone, I just pick a couple of things I love and implement them in my home. I also love that it's only one issue every two months so I don't have piles of them in a corner plus it gives me something to look forward to. About a week after an issue comes, I begin to redecorate and am in a new-design mode!!!
Leona P.
Carthage , NC
The magazine of choice for true lumberjacks and hipster wanna-bes. Whether you're planning a truly rustic retreat, or just dreaming about a Walden-esque getaway, this is the magazine for you! Includes articles on local living as well as floorplans. A must-read for the Paul Bunyan in all of us.
Cecilia V.
Eugene, OR
One of my favorite things to do is admire beautiful homes in magazines, and the Timber Home Living is no exception. A great magazine to look through when you're ready to have some quiet time, some tea, and a warm fireplace.
matajah s.
Kelsey P.
Greenwood, IN
This is a great magazine if you want to get some ideas for a future house or even some renovating of the home you have now. Beautiful ideas!
Alexys C.
I love the house styles in these magazines, but unfortunately probably will never own or live in one.. :( i love the imagination of having one though, and this lets me picture what i would want in my dream home
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN
I love the houses in these magazines.. even though i could never afford one i can dream, right? ;)
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
I've never looked in these magazines before but, I've seen lots of country style home I was brought up in the country cabins country style homes are beautiful inside and out they look better than regular houses
Renee S.
Is this a good magazine for the price ? does it have informational articles ?