Tim Hortons Tim Horton's 100% Arabica Medium Roast Original Blend Ground Coffee, 12 Ounce

BY TIM HORTONS

12 oz QTY 6 100% arabica. Always fresh. Cafe & bake shop. Since 1964, we have been committed to serving a great cup of coffee. The signature flavor in every cup of Tim Hortons Premium Blend Coffee is created using our own unique blend of 100% arabica... see more...

Buy on Target
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Is there anything better than Tim Horton's Medium Roast to kick start my day? The answer is NO! This coffee is absolutely delicious. More impressively, the bags you can buy taste like what you get within Tim Hortons, so if you live 300+ miles away from the closest store, you can still get the coffee you love the most. It is a very well flavored medium roast and doesn't taste acidic or "burnt". I highly recommend this coffee!
Amanda C.
This coffee is absolutely wonderful to brew at home. I struggled with buying coffee and having them be too bitter or strong in this coffee is medium balanced and of good taste.
Danika D.
North Bay, ON
Nothing beats getting timmys right from a location. But this is the second Best. Easy to make, and you dont have to leave your home
Dana F.
I love tim hortons coffee smooth and rich. And it's at an affordable price compared to other brands. Love
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
Garbage! I can't stand the taste. It's tastes like burn coffee to me and no matter what I did to jazz it up it was awful. I will go for my Dunkin any day over this! So glad it was a gift and I didn't purchase this junk!
Arjeta B.
TIm Hortons one of the best coffee shops when ever my family and I go up north. Love their donuts.
Brookelynn E.
Port Huron, MI
Tim Hortons has the best coffee around, better than my maxwell house! I go there a couple times a month for their delicious coffee and doughnuts. The coffee is strong but not over bearing and it is only a little over $2 for an extra large, I definitely buy this more than I should.
Katelyn A.
I love Tim Hortons coffee. As a Canadian you have to! Recently switched from a double double to a regular coffee to reduce sugar. Tastes great and gives me the energy to get through the work day. Their iced coffee is fantastic as well.
Kristina M.
I'm probably the only Canadian that doesn't like Tim Hortons coffee, and neither does my stomach. The taste is awful, and it doesn't brew very well. I never buy this, and never take up free coffee offers if it's from here.
Jazmin G.
We love Timmies in this household. We dont purchase the products to make at home. We just pick them up at the store when we do drink their coffee.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ['', '', '']
Do you think it tastes exactly like Tim Hortons coffee when you order it, or similar too?
erin h.
Bedford, IN
Is there anywhere in Indiana that sells this instead of ordering from Canada? Not a big coffee fan however this stuff is like crack it's so good!
Robyn D.
Port Hope
I love Tim Hortions coffee and it is my favourite brand of coffee and I will tell my subscribers about this product and I will be honest about this product