Tim Hortons Tim Horton's 100% Arabica Medium Roast Original Blend Ground Coffee, 12 Ounce

BY TIM HORTONS

12 oz QTY 6 100% arabica. Always fresh. Cafe & bake shop. Since 1964, we have been committed to serving a great cup of coffee. The signature flavor in every cup of Tim Hortons Premium Blend Coffee is created using our own unique blend of 100% arabica... see more...

Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I LOVE Tim Hortons coffee. However, I live in Florida. It's not sold in the South. I'm originally from Michigan so anytime I go up to visit family, I stock up. I don't have to pay shipping that way. However I do order it online, because I need it. It's hands down my favorite. I buy the whole bean. I like to grind my own every morning and I do NOT keep the beans in my freezer. It dries out your beans! Keep them on the counter and grind as needed.
Sarah R.
Repentigny, QC
Tim Hortons makes the best coffee! It's affordable and taste the same as if you would order it at the restaurant!
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
I used this in my Keruig, I used the reusable cup. I'm not a coffee drinker, but it was good! I added some French vanilla to it and it was delicious. My hubby is a huge Tim Hortons fan, so I decided to try this and he loves it. Maybe he doesn't have to run to Timmy's all the time now. I found the price reasonable as well.
Katelyn A.
I love Tim Hortons coffee. As a Canadian you have to! Recently switched from a double double to a regular coffee to reduce sugar. Tastes great and gives me the energy to get through the work day. Their iced coffee is fantastic as well.
Bonnie L.
Plain and simple: the best coffee I have ever had that I can brew at home. Makes me want to move to Canada!!
Amanda S.
Weidman, MI
I LOVE Tim Hortons coffee! Granted it is easier to swing through the driveway most days, on the weekend though I love to have this at home.
Jeana H.
Tim Hortons makes great Coffee!! My Mother In law actually prefers TH over her beloved Dunk'n donuts brand... And that's saying a lot. This coffee satisfies a wide variety of tastes.
Kristen R.
Jamestown, NY
Tim Horton's coffee is great! Being able to make it at home is even better. This is the brand I usually buy.
April T.
Kuujjuarapik , Quebec
ROASTED WITH CARE.

The signature flavor in every cup of Tim Hortons Original Blend Coffee is created using their own unique blend of 100% Arabica beans. Selected from the the worlds most renowned coffee drowning regions, their beans are blended and roasted with care to deliver the consistent taste of Tim Hortons every time.
Katie M.
Inverness, FL
I love tim hortons coffee and I really do like this coffee it does have a very good taste and I guess it does taste like the coffee you would get at the coffee shop if you drink your coffee black but i drink triple triples so mine never tastes how they would make it
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Do you think it tastes exactly like Tim Hortons coffee when you order it, or similar too?
erin h.
Bedford, IN
Is there anywhere in Indiana that sells this instead of ordering from Canada? Not a big coffee fan however this stuff is like crack it's so good!
Robyn D.
Port Hope
I love Tim Hortions coffee and it is my favourite brand of coffee and I will tell my subscribers about this product and I will be honest about this product