Tim Hortons Tim Horton's 100% Arabica Medium Roast Original Blend Ground Coffee, 12 Ounce

BY TIM HORTONS

12 oz QTY 6 100% arabica. Always fresh. Cafe & bake shop. Since 1964, we have been committed to serving a great cup of coffee. The signature flavor in every cup of Tim Hortons Premium Blend Coffee is created using our own unique blend of 100% arabica... see more...

Buy on Target
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I LOVE Tim Hortons coffee. However, I live in Florida. It's not sold in the South. I'm originally from Michigan so anytime I go up to visit family, I stock up. I don't have to pay shipping that way. However I do order it online, because I need it. It's hands down my favorite. I buy the whole bean. I like to grind my own every morning and I do NOT keep the beans in my freezer. It dries out your beans! Keep them on the counter and grind as needed.
Sarah R.
Repentigny, QC
Tim Hortons makes the best coffee! It's affordable and taste the same as if you would order it at the restaurant!
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
Garbage! I can't stand the taste. It's tastes like burn coffee to me and no matter what I did to jazz it up it was awful. I will go for my Dunkin any day over this! So glad it was a gift and I didn't purchase this junk!
Katelyn A.
I love Tim Hortons coffee. As a Canadian you have to! Recently switched from a double double to a regular coffee to reduce sugar. Tastes great and gives me the energy to get through the work day. Their iced coffee is fantastic as well.
Veronica S.
I have to say that Tim Horton's coffee is delicious and by far my favorite. I usually have mine "double double" and they always get it just right! Try pairing it with a chocolate dip donut for a yummy treat to yourself.
Alicia E.
London, Ontario, ON, ON
Closest thing to a Tim hortons coffee you can get without leaving your house. Price and taste are great.
hanieh H.
newmarket, ON
Love this coffee. It has a very good texture and its very tastey and it has an amazing and strong smell
Shakira L.
I like this cuz it tastes like your REALLY at Tim Hortons and it's just really good
I feel they should make there coffee stronger
Nicole L.
I love the taste of Tim hortons coffee. I have one every day. Two cream and two sugars. It's not too strong and not too weak.
Charlie S.
Saint Louis, MO
Tim Hortons knows coffee better than I can imagine, I drive hours just to stock up on bags of the coffee. Tim Hortons makes coffee better than I can hope. I love the bag and the smell of opening the first time.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ['', '', '']
Do you think it tastes exactly like Tim Hortons coffee when you order it, or similar too?
erin h.
Bedford, IN
Is there anywhere in Indiana that sells this instead of ordering from Canada? Not a big coffee fan however this stuff is like crack it's so good!
Robyn D.
Port Hope
I love Tim Hortions coffee and it is my favourite brand of coffee and I will tell my subscribers about this product and I will be honest about this product