Tim Hortons Tim Horton's 100% Arabica Medium Roast Original Blend Ground Coffee, 12 Ounce

BY TIM HORTONS

12 oz QTY 6 100% arabica. Always fresh. Cafe & bake shop. Since 1964, we have been committed to serving a great cup of coffee. The signature flavor in every cup of Tim Hortons Premium Blend Coffee is created using our own unique blend of 100% arabica... see more...

Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
Garbage! I can't stand the taste. It's tastes like burn coffee to me and no matter what I did to jazz it up it was awful. I will go for my Dunkin any day over this! So glad it was a gift and I didn't purchase this junk!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Is there anything better than Tim Horton's Medium Roast to kick start my day? The answer is NO! This coffee is absolutely delicious. More impressively, the bags you can buy taste like what you get within Tim Hortons, so if you live 300+ miles away from the closest store, you can still get the coffee you love the most. It is a very well flavored medium roast and doesn't taste acidic or "burnt". I highly recommend this coffee!
Veronica S.
I have to say that Tim Horton's coffee is delicious and by far my favorite. I usually have mine "double double" and they always get it just right! Try pairing it with a chocolate dip donut for a yummy treat to yourself.
Carlie C.
Silver Spring, MD
Tim Hortons was my first love when it comes to coffee growing up in WNY and I am still waiting for them to come to the Washington DC area. Their coffee is delicious and will wake you right up for that night shift.
Anna M.
Youngstown, NY
Living close to the Canadian boarder there are more Tim Horton's than any other coffee shop around. They always have a strong cup of coffee and a great variety of specialty drinks as well! It's definitely one of my preferred coffee shops!
Amanda C.
This coffee is absolutely wonderful to brew at home. I struggled with buying coffee and having them be too bitter or strong in this coffee is medium balanced and of good taste.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I LOVE Tim Hortons coffee. However, I live in Florida. It's not sold in the South. I'm originally from Michigan so anytime I go up to visit family, I stock up. I don't have to pay shipping that way. However I do order it online, because I need it. It's hands down my favorite. I buy the whole bean. I like to grind my own every morning and I do NOT keep the beans in my freezer. It dries out your beans! Keep them on the counter and grind as needed.
Katie M.
Inverness, FL
I love tim hortons coffee and I really do like this coffee it does have a very good taste and I guess it does taste like the coffee you would get at the coffee shop if you drink your coffee black but i drink triple triples so mine never tastes how they would make it
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I am shocked I am the first person to review. Tim hortons coffee is great as a Canadian living in the usa I can have a little bit of my favorite coffee where ever I am at. I use a refilable kurig cup and brew it right in my keurig machine.
Brookelynn E.
Port Huron, MI
Tim Hortons has the best coffee around, better than my maxwell house! I go there a couple times a month for their delicious coffee and doughnuts. The coffee is strong but not over bearing and it is only a little over $2 for an extra large, I definitely buy this more than I should.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Do you think it tastes exactly like Tim Hortons coffee when you order it, or similar too?
erin h.
Bedford, IN
Is there anywhere in Indiana that sells this instead of ordering from Canada? Not a big coffee fan however this stuff is like crack it's so good!
Robyn D.
Port Hope
I love Tim Hortions coffee and it is my favourite brand of coffee and I will tell my subscribers about this product and I will be honest about this product