Tim Hortons Single Serve RealCup - Coffee Cups - 12 ct uploaded by Tanaya N.Tim Hortons Single Serve RealCup - Coffee Cups - 12 ct uploaded by Maria R.Tim Hortons Single Serve RealCup - Coffee Cups - 12 ct uploaded by Maria R.

BY TIM HORTONS

There's a new way to enjoy the great taste of Canada's Favourite Coffee anytime with TimHortons Single Serve Coffee Cups. Compatible for use in Keurig K-cup machines. Tim Hortons and this product have no affiliation with Keurig or K-cup. see more...

Carlene C.
Carlene C.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Tim Hortons Single Serve RealCup - Coffee Cups - 12 ct
Can I just take a second to say how much I LOVE this coffee?! I am not a huge coffee fan but I figured I would give it a try. I have been drinking a cup of this coffee every day since receiving it free from Influenster. It just has a wonderful taste to it (not the awful earthy taste some coffees have). I also absolutely love that the k-cups are able to be recycled after removing the coffee ground bag. Seriously, who would have thought this day would have ever come?! Hands down, an awesome coffee to try!
amy l.
amy l.
Review for: Tim Hortons Single Serve RealCup - Coffee Cups - 12 ct
These are really great! I love how easy they are to use and basically mess free. Just pop them into the keireg and add water to it and leave it! The flavor is also really good--its got a smooth coffee taste with notes of smokiness. 10/10

*i got these for free to try from a voxbox but all opinions are my own.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Tim Hortons Single Serve RealCup - Coffee Cups - 12 ct
Tastes just like the coffee in the cafe! The aroma of the kcups takes you right back to your nearest Tim Hortons. The packaging looks different than most other Kcups I have used, seems a little flimsy but overall the product is great!
Tanaya N.
Tanaya N.
Review for: Tim Hortons Single Serve RealCup - Coffee Cups - 12 ct
First and foremost , I am in love with the packaging. The coffee is really easy to make. There is no mess to be made. The coffee itself is so smooth and creamy to me. I will recommend to those who love smooth creamy coffee.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Wellston, OH
Review for: Tim Hortons Single Serve RealCup - Coffee Cups - 12 ct
One of the best kcup coffee that I've had! Tried for the first time this morning and I barely needed to add creamer. I was skeptical because super picky about coffee & this exceeded my expectations completely!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Review for: Tim Hortons Single Serve RealCup - Coffee Cups - 12 ct
Love this coffee!! Such great flavor!!! Thanks so much for sending me the samples! It will be the only coffee I purchase from here on out!!!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Scottville, MI
Review for: Tim Hortons Single Serve RealCup - Coffee Cups - 12 ct
The excellent coffee taste to wake you up and start your day off strong. A great blend and the perfect medium roast. Strongly agree