BY TIM HORTONS

Tim Hortons first opened its doors in 1964. Since that day, our premium blend coffee has been served only one way - fresh. Our special blend is made with 100% Arabica beans from several of the world's most renowned coffee growing regions and always... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicole Z.
Wolverine Lk, MI
I love having these to use at home. It brews the perfect cup no matter what size. We have a lot of friends that have coffee when they come over and this is affordable and a guest favorite. I drink coffee twice a day.
Jennifer W.
East Amherst, NY
I bought these as a gift for my boss that loves Tim Horton's. They are a great go to when you don't feel like leaving the house or office. They don't taste exactly like the fresh brewed stuff in the store does, but they do the job. My boss enjoyed them.
Natasha C.
Love my keurig and what's even better is one of my favorite coffee shops now offers k cups. Taste is great
Mary S.
Halifax, NS
I am a true tim hortons lover but I just don't like their kcups at all.it is not the same as what is in the store. Have bought in the past and while they're ok I'd definitely prefer other brands or a trip to tims to buy a cup! Tim Hortons Original Single Serve K-Cups
Jessica C.
I enjoy a Tim Hortons coffee from the drive-through almost daily. These pods are good but not quite the same as the coffee that I get from the restaurant. They are nice medium roast without much bitterness, but not quite strong enough for my liking
Claire C.
Burlington, ON
This is convenient and taste almost the same as it does from the store.... But the price is too high and I'm not a fan of using k-cups often. It's a lot of wasted garbage they need to make a readable option.