BY TIM HORTONS

100% Arabica Medium Roast 2 Premium Blend Coffee 3 Compatible for Use in Keurig K-Cup Machines Tim Hortons first opened its doors in 1964. Since that day, our premium blend coffee has been served only one way - fresh. Our special blend is made with 100% Arabica beans from serval of the world s most renowned coffee growing regions and always served within 20 minutes of brewing. With Tim Hortons Single Serve Cups you can enjoy the Tim Hortons taste you love at home, one delicious cup at a time. Decaffeinated by The Swiss Water Process. Tim Hortons and this product no affiliation with Keurig or K-Cup. 24 - .37oz Cups ~ Total Net Wt. 8.89oz see more...

Janie T.
Hilliard, OH
Love that they came out with there decaf in the K-Cups. Not many good coffees have them in the decaf. My favorite coffee is Tim hortons and I love that I can now get that from home!!!
Janette T.
Owen Sound, ON
Love my new single cup coffee brewer so I've been trying a lot of different brews & blends to try it out. This one definitely isn't my fave but I guess it's not bad for a decaff. A bit of bite to the aftertaste though, so I doubt I'll be buying it again.
Grieta A.
Bought these by accident, didn't realized they are decaf up until i had my first cup- will look into labels more carefully next time. don't drink a decaf, so i guess my review isn't really helpful.
Karen O.
Calgary
Muy buen producto que a cual quiera le en canta el café nice packging y muy fácil de usar sus pop yose que a cual quiera le en cantara probar café del tim
Esther R.
It's like having a Tim Hortons in your house! Love it. I love that you can take your favourites home.