BeveragesCoffee & TeaTim Hortons
Tim Horton's Single Serve Coffee Cups, Dark Roast, 24 Count

Tim Horton's Single Serve Coffee Cups, Dark Roast, 24 Count

Tim Hortons first opened its doors in 1964. Since that day, our premium blend coffee has been served only one way - fresh. Our special blend is made with 100% Arabica beans from several of the world's most renowned coffee growing regions and always...

I would love to know why I can't get this in my area (central plains) without ordering from amazon or another online retailer. Starbucks is nasty and bland. TH's is delish!
Start your review of Tim Horton's Single Serve Coffee Cups, Dark Roast, 24 Count!
Melissa P.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
Perfect to make the double double or my favourite mocha. So glad we can get K cups shipped to the US for us Canadian expats.
Allison W.
So I have reviewed the regular roast of this brand and basically it's pretty much the same, but a bit better actually. This coffee reminds me of the coffee you get at diners and regional chain restaurants when on road trips. Once you taste it, you know what I'm talking about! The regular roast is a bit watered down tasting but this dark roast cancels that out, earning it that 5th star.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Holy cannoli! Tim Hortons dark roast coffee is absolutely scrumptious! I also love that it’s available in a K cup. I bought a box of these to take to work with me and I love the convenience and the rich dark flavor of the coffee blend.
Kat C.
Clovis, CA
100% the best flavor coffee. This brand is the one we always have on hand in the house. I prefer the dark roast over the medium roast. You cannot go wrong with flavor and it being the best pick me up!
Sana B.
Los Angeles, CA
The coffee flavor was good but wasn’t as strong as I would have liked. I’m not the biggest fan.
Amanda E.
Buffalo
I use these almost everyday at work. I love them. I'm from western ny and there are a million Tim hortans here so I might be a little bias.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Love this dark roast the most! Great morning coffee or when you need a little kick. Has those background flavors of chocolate! Amazing and smooth. On sale this week. Always coupons too.
Heather F.
Keswick, ON
This is our go to we only get this brand it’s as close to the real deal than other brands
Nathalie L.
North Bay, ON
Tim Hortons dark roast is my absolute favorite coffee! It has the perfect blend of dark roasted beans and it’s aroma is my favorite thing to wake up to every morning. I add two tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of cream and I sip on it pretty quickly before making a second. Daily routine!
Caitlyn T.
Langley, BC
This is the coffee that is my go to. I wish they had more environmentally friendly k pods so that’s why I will give it 4 stars because it feels like a waste but I really enjoy the flavour of it and recommend it to others.