Tim Hortons Single Serve Coffee Cups, 100% Arabica Medium Roast, 24 ea

Premium Blend Coffeebr Compatible for Use in Keurig K-Cup Machines Tim Hortons first opened its doors in 1964. Since that day, our premium blend coffee has been served only one way - fresh. Our special blend is made with 100% Arabica beans from serval of the world s most renowned coffee growing regions and always served within 20 minutes of brewing. With Tim Hortons Single Serve Cups you can enjoy the Tim Hortons taste you love at home, one delicious cup at a time. 24 - .37oz Cups ~ Total Net Wt. 8.89oz

Do you know how to make this coffee when you drink it at home taste the exact same way as when you buy it from the coffee shop?
Start your review of Tim Hortons Single Serve Coffee Cups, 100% Arabica Medium Roast, 24 ea!
prince edward island
Tim Hortons Single Serve Coffee Cups, 100% Arabica Medium Roast, 24 ea uploaded by Kim J.
I just got this tonight reusable coffee cup they said when I buy a coffee with this cup my coffee is cheaper and the packaging is very well put together and I would recommend this product to everyone they also have soaks etc. I love a hit coffee on the long trips on the road
Purchased at: Publix
This is one of my favorite brands of coffee. Its flavor is really robust and layered. It is a coffee that a Classic. Great Flavor. I could drink it black if I had too.
A good cup of morning Java. I am super pumped about the single serving Tims coffee, there nothing better than this, smooth tasty coffee in the the comforts of my own home. My mother tried one here and as soon as she left she went to pick up some for herself! Tim Hortons Single Serve Coffee Cups, 100% Arabica Medium Roast, 24 ea
This coffee has great flavor. I love that you can get a huge box at Costco for a really reasonable price. It makes a great iced coffee in the summer months. I wish the big boxes were available at more locations but overall I would recommend this brand.
Calgary , AB
I absolutely love this coffee. It's to the point of almost being addictive. I need to have one every day. It's not too strong, it's the perfect blend at an affordable price. I find that it takes exactly the same as other for double the cost. I serve this at home, drink it at work and on the road.
buying tim hortons single serves are far more satisfying and effective because you can make your own coffee (the way you actually like it, at home, for a cheaper cost) instead of going through the drive through on your way to work, paying $2+ and realizing once yourealready out that they made your order entirely wrong, you cant drink your drink, and your morning is ruined.
Buffalo, NY
If you can't make it to Tim Hortons, these K cups are a nice alternative. They're priced the same as all the other K cups and aren't too strong. It's definitely not the same as a coffee from timmys (I think it's something in the creamer there) so don't expect a duplicate!
Colden, NY
Tim Hortons coffee is so addicting, it's not too strong whatsoever. The only thing I would change about Tim Hortons, is there creamer. It never settles right with me, but I will still continue to purchase black coffee and add my own creamer in it.
Kings Park, NY
Great tasting coffee. Strong flavor. I am sensitive to caffeine and this had a little too much for me (felt sick after) but I still drank it the next day as well because it tastes so good!
Got this in my voxbox, very happy!! Anytime I go to Tim Hortons before work the employees are never happy and always sound like you're giving them a hard time.. not duplicates, but it'll work for the time being 😊😊