BY TIM HORTONS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

The signature flavor in every cup of Tim Hortons Original Blend Coffee is created using our own unique blend of 100% Arabica beans. Selected from the world's most renowned coffee growing regions, our beans are blended and roasted with care to deliver the consistent taste of Tim Hortons every time.

Charlin F.
Tim Hortons is a one of a kind brew. Some people aren’t too keen of it’s super strong brewed taste, but I really enjoy it, so I was thrilled to see it available in K Cups. It’s nice to be able to have one of my favorite coffees made so easy
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
My favorite coffee for my Keurig 2.0 K250 Coffee Maker Brewing System! It’s so smooth and not too strong. It’s not a bitter coffee so you don’t have to add creamer. I’ve purchased several times.
Dian S.
I wanted to wait and try this product over a few days before I wrote this review. I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.
I have never tried anything from Tim Hortons except the occasional Iced Cap which I absolutely love. I was really exited to give this original blend a try. I use regular milk and 1 packet of sweet n low in my coffee. And I usually brew 8-16 ounces with one k cup (my coffee cup is really big). Also I don't have a K cup machine so I had to open these individually, which was fine by me! The flavor is not over powering, and not as strong as I expected. (I was comparing it to Starbucks Colombian). It definitely isn't bitter, its more of a light flavored coffee which I happen to love. So if you're expecting something really strong this might not be the right one for you. But I do recommend this coffee to anyone willing to try it.
Emily B.
Tallmadge, OH
I grew up where there was a Tim Horton's nearby and I was able to get my fix of coffee before school every morning. Unfortunately, I moved to an area that doesn't have Tim Horton's anymore. Luckily for me, I was able to try these K-Cups out from Influenster and I am so glad that I did! It was great to have Tim Horton's coffee brought in my own home. I think the actual cost of them is very good compared to other types of K-Cups I have purchased in the past. The flavor is great; there isn't any bitterness and it has a very full flavor. There also isn't any aftertaste or "burnt" flavor that I've had before. I am a fan of using the smallest setting to make it stronger (but I do that with most of my K-Cups anyway). This is a much better option than having to buy a cup of coffee every morning and is a great way to start my day. I fully recommend trying these K-Cups, you won't be sorry!
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
I really enjoyed trying Tim Hortons original blend coffee cups. They have the perfect flavor for myself as I don't like my coffee dark. My family makes an extra strong pot of coffee that I can't drink, with these I can make my own perfect cup of coffee everyday. These are so easy to pop in my keurig and make a quick cup of coffee with no measuring or messes. I also really love that these come with a filter inside so no grounds get in my cup. These also are recyclable which I think is very cool. I definitely recommend these.

* I received a pack of these free/complimentary through influenster for testing purposes however all opinions are my own.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My favorite daily go to K-cups the single serve K-Cups are awesome. I love Tim Hortons as a Canadian living in the USA in Michigan I finally have two Tim Hortons stores in Kalamazoo Michigan.  It is nice packaging and I buy a pack weekly. I don't always get to go to a Tim Hortons in Kzoo but I can have it daily at home here in Michigan it helps with the homesickness a bit
Victoria R.
Newport, OH
Tim Hortons is my absolute favorite place to purchase coffee and these k-cups are great because I can have Tim Hortons without having to leave my house. The flavor is IDENTICAL to that you would get ordering at the actual restaurant and I LOVE that! Plus, the k-cup format is really convenient for on the go and makes clean up a breeze! My favorite way to use my k-cups is to let my coffee cool and then add some ice cubes for black iced coffee. I love the flavor so much because it's rich enough to drink black- but it's also delicious to add a splash of creamer and a few ounces of almond milk for a more traditional iced coffee approach. This first box was provided to me by Influenster for free but I absolutely love these k-cups and they are all I will purchase in the future for my coffee needs! Once you try these, I know you will be converted too!

* I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT FROM INFLUENSTER COMPLIMENTARY FOR TESTING PURPOSES *
Emily A.
So happy that I was able to try this product complimentary of Influenster and Tim Horton's. I used to live in Canada and Timmies holds a special place in my heart. I shared these K-cups with my parents and we all loved them! It was the first time we tried them and we will be getting them again. The taste is great and strong like we like it. My favorite part is how completely easy it is to compost these K-cups! The filter comes right out with ease and it's such an easy clean up. This is a problem we have struggled with in other K-cups we have tried. 100% would recommend and will buy again.
Denee J.
Whenever I don't feel like walking up the street to Tim Hortons, I've always loved that I could use my tassimo to get the same quality coffee and lattes, but now I can use k-cups too!! (Yep, I have three coffee makers... don't judge, lol!) I love the rich & defined flavor that can kickstart a day of studying or simply makes a great pick-me-up treat for a relaxing read. The convience of k-cups meet the robust flavor of Tim Horton's original blend, and I am in love!
--------------
recieved these k-cups complimentary from influenster & Tim Horton's for review, but I've loved this coffee blend for years and all opinions are my own.
Erica S.
Newark, OH
Let me start out by saying I drink coffee like its water, I absolutely love these Kcups! Tim Hortons coffee has such a rich and bold flavor, its awesome. I really don't see a need for cream or sugar with these. I personally drink my coffee with milk and a flavored syrup, but i didn't need either with these. It doesn't leave a bad after taste in your mouth either like some coffees do.
Overall, Im really impressed and I would buy these in the future!

**I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT FROM INFLUENSTER COMPLIMENTARY FOR TESTING PURPOSES**
Sarah I.
whitby
Coffee or tea ? I know myself I cannot live without my morning coffee Tim Hortons Original Single Serve K-CupsRed Rose Orange Pekoe Tea - 216ct/626g
Melisa S.
Alice, TX
Everyone raves about this coffee! I’ve never tried but is it strong? I can’t drink a cup of coffee if I can’t taste the coffee lol
Tasha B.
How much is a case of this amazing Quality products?