BY TIM HORTONS #21 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

The signature flavor in every cup of Tim Hortons Original Blend Coffee is created using our own unique blend of 100% Arabica beans. Selected from the world's most renowned coffee growing regions, our beans are blended and roasted with care to deliver the consistent taste of Tim Hortons every time.

Miranda V.
I bought my Keurig when it was on sale and I honestly never thought I’d use it that much but now I’m so glad I have it. These k cups are amazing. The flavor is unique and bold and really wakes me up in the mornings. And every cup is fresh! Love k cups!
Jamey R.
Clarence, NY
First of all, being from Western New York I knew what a gem Tim Hortons was before I even tried it! I had never had the k-cup version of their coffee however, so this was a new experience! I got my package complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and immediately made myself a cup. ☕ ️ the k-cups are great as far as serving size and how easy they are o store and dispose of. The aroma that came from one pod was amazing- smells just like the actually bake shop and man I can't wait to wake up to that smell in the morning!! The taste is also really amazing, comparing it to the real deal in stores I would say they nailed it! I don't know what timmys puts in their coffee but it's addicting! I also really like the packaging of this product. It's bold with the red and has a delicious cup of brewed coffee right on the front. I also really love the information on recycling for the k-cups because I'm sure many people think it's just waste! I love my coffee cups and I know you will too!
Dian S.
I wanted to wait and try this product over a few days before I wrote this review. I received this product complementary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.
I have never tried anything from Tim Hortons except the occasional Iced Cap which I absolutely love. I was really exited to give this original blend a try. I use regular milk and 1 packet of sweet n low in my coffee. And I usually brew 8-16 ounces with one k cup (my coffee cup is really big). Also I don't have a K cup machine so I had to open these individually, which was fine by me! The flavor is not over powering, and not as strong as I expected. (I was comparing it to Starbucks Colombian). It definitely isn't bitter, its more of a light flavored coffee which I happen to love. So if you're expecting something really strong this might not be the right one for you. But I do recommend this coffee to anyone willing to try it.
Kelly S.
Detroit, MI
I had to wait a few days to try these, as we didn't have any creamer and I absolutely do not like black coffee. I used Dairy Fresh half and half. Upon brewing and after completion of the brewing, it smelled really awesome. However, I did not like the flavor at all upon the first drink. I am not one to buy coffee from Tim Hortons or Starbucks because I like brewing at home so much better. After a few drinks, the taste got better, but only slightly. It is definitely tolerable, but the after-taste tastes like instant coffee, rather than fresh brewed grounds. I have had plenty of other kcup pods that have tasted extremely fresh compared to this one. Because the package arrived quickly and it smelled amazing, I am giving this 4 stars.

I received this Tim Hortons Original Blend 100% Arabica Medium Roast 12-count Single Serve Pods package for free through Influenster for testing and sampling purposes.
Emily B.
Tallmadge, OH
I grew up where there was a Tim Horton's nearby and I was able to get my fix of coffee before school every morning. Unfortunately, I moved to an area that doesn't have Tim Horton's anymore. Luckily for me, I was able to try these K-Cups out from Influenster and I am so glad that I did! It was great to have Tim Horton's coffee brought in my own home. I think the actual cost of them is very good compared to other types of K-Cups I have purchased in the past. The flavor is great; there isn't any bitterness and it has a very full flavor. There also isn't any aftertaste or "burnt" flavor that I've had before. I am a fan of using the smallest setting to make it stronger (but I do that with most of my K-Cups anyway). This is a much better option than having to buy a cup of coffee every morning and is a great way to start my day. I fully recommend trying these K-Cups, you won't be sorry!
Melgie C.
HILLIARD, OH
After trying out Tim Hortons Original Blend Coffee for free courtesy from Influenster. I must say, that this is one of the BEST coffee! It taste amazing and the aroma of medium roast is great. I really like the Original Blend Medium Roast. Its taste great with no additional flavors. Also, the taste of coffee stood out even if you added creamer and sugar. Now, I look forward of having a cup of Tim Hortons coffee every morning at the comfort of my own home. It taste delicious and so perfect for my family. Overall experience with the product is awesome and I highly recommend this product to everyone! A MUST-have for sure for all coffee lover out-there.
* I received this product for free complimentary for testing purposes.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
I really enjoyed trying Tim Hortons original blend coffee cups. They have the perfect flavor for myself as I don't like my coffee dark. My family makes an extra strong pot of coffee that I can't drink, with these I can make my own perfect cup of coffee everyday. These are so easy to pop in my keurig and make a quick cup of coffee with no measuring or messes. I also really love that these come with a filter inside so no grounds get in my cup. These also are recyclable which I think is very cool. I definitely recommend these.

* I received a pack of these free/complimentary through influenster for testing purposes however all opinions are my own.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
My favorite daily go to K-cups the single serve K-Cups are awesome. I love Tim Hortons as a Canadian living in the USA in Michigan I finally have two Tim Hortons stores in Kalamazoo Michigan.  It is nice packaging and I buy a pack weekly. I don't always get to go to a Tim Hortons in Kzoo but I can have it daily at home here in Michigan it helps with the homesickness a bit
Victoria R.
Newport, OH
Tim Hortons is my absolute favorite place to purchase coffee and these k-cups are great because I can have Tim Hortons without having to leave my house. The flavor is IDENTICAL to that you would get ordering at the actual restaurant and I LOVE that! Plus, the k-cup format is really convenient for on the go and makes clean up a breeze! My favorite way to use my k-cups is to let my coffee cool and then add some ice cubes for black iced coffee. I love the flavor so much because it's rich enough to drink black- but it's also delicious to add a splash of creamer and a few ounces of almond milk for a more traditional iced coffee approach. This first box was provided to me by Influenster for free but I absolutely love these k-cups and they are all I will purchase in the future for my coffee needs! Once you try these, I know you will be converted too!

* I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT FROM INFLUENSTER COMPLIMENTARY FOR TESTING PURPOSES *
Shannon H.
I received this from Influenster for free for reviewing purposes.

With that said, I'm ALWAYS excited for coffee, and especially for trying new coffee. I've had Tim Hortons coffee from the stores, but never purchased the make-at-home versions.

Overall, the coffee is pretty good, especially if you're someone who doesn't really like coffee. I like mine nice and dark, and while the box doesn't say which type of roast it is, I'd guess it's a light-med. There's absolutely no bitterness or bite to it -- it's very smooth.

While I'd pretty much given up my Keurig for good in favor of a French press, I'll gladly finish up these K-Cups and possibly seek a bag of Tim Hortons beans in the future.
Sarah I.
whitby
Coffee or tea ? I know myself I cannot live without my morning coffee Tim Hortons Original Single Serve K-CupsRed Rose Orange Pekoe Tea - 216ct/626g
Spontaneous W.
How much is a case of this amazing Quality products?