BY TIM HORTONS

We recommend making a full pot at a time, brewed at the right temperature never boiled and served within 20 minutes, while the flavour is at its peak. for best results, measure ten level tablespoons of TIM HORTONS COFFEE forevery 1363ml/48oz of fresh... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan R.
Oxford, OH
I personally am not picky about coffee, but I really do like Tim Hortons coffee.  I like making it at home, but i mostly love it from the restaurant itself.  It is good quality and compares high to alternatives.  I would buy it again, no complaints with this coffee.
Jenna P.
Tims is my go to coffee brand. I am so happy they opened more locations where I live. The coffee is fresh and has good taste. It's not too strong but not too weak. Would buy again.
Jennifer J.
Loveland, OH
I choose Tim Hortons over ANY coffee! They have the best coffee and for a reasonable price. Now that there is one close to me I go about once a week. Depending on location, their service can be a little slow but its worth it for me. They even have great lunch sandwiches
Stephanie H.
Im Canadian. It's Tim Hortons. Of course I love it. It's a daily tradition to have a coffee from Tims with my mom and dad and hear how their day has been. If I'm sad I have a coffee from there, if we go on a road trip you bet we are getting some timmies. I love it and always will. It's a source of comfort and pride and familiarity.
Shay V.
Beamsville, ON
Tastes just like going through the drivethru at timmys!!! Really awesome for when you're at home or unable to reach a Tim Hortons or even for up at the cottage or trailer. Containers come in handy when they're empty as well. Highly recommend!
Victoria I.
Love this coffee! It has a really good flavor , price . It totally meet my expectations!! It is really affortable
Karen A.
Winnipeg
Our go to coffee! I can't start my morning without it. This is the only brand we purchase in our house.