Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccino Beverage Mix - Two 16oz Cans - Imported from Canada

BY TIM HORTONS

Buy on Amazon
jessica M.
I like being able to have this at my house I like being able to put it in my little machine and make me a quick cup I like the flavor it's good it has a nice richness to it but not too much so I like this I try to watch what I drink but this is one that I'll definitely buy again it is on the more pricey side compared to some other brands but it's good
Allison B.
North Tonawanda, NY
This mix is really great! Tastes just as great as when you get the drink from the store. It's pretty good quality and lasts pretty long. It also helps you save money in the long run which is always super important. It also cuts out some time in your morning routine if you frequent Tim Hortons in the morning a lot.
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
These are a nice sweet treat in the winter months when hot chocolate isn't quite wanted. I agree with others that sometimes they're too sweet so I like to mix it with 1/2 coffee.
Jenny N.
I really didn't like this and wasn't a huge fan. It was kind of pricey and the taste was way to sweet for my likings. If you buy the actual cappuccino from Tim hortans it taste much better than this powder you mix at home.
Sierra N.
West Mansfield, OH
I really like this stuff. Although I like the taste, I do not feel that it tastes the same as an actual French vanilla cappuccino from Tim Hortons. I prefer using milk with this also as opposed to water.
Tareem M.
Super good for an easy and tasy coffee I t he morning. You can add as much as you want depending on how strong you want the flavor to be. I also like to add a little chocolate.
Bonnie S.
Tulsa
This cappuccino mix is delicious! It's easy to make and has nice packaging in that the lid fits well and is very tight. The flavor is a perfect mix of coffee and vanilla, and I would certainly recommend this product to others.
Sarah G.
Zanesville, OH
I love there French vanillas so much. I go here so often to pick one up. I love the taste and the texture of this drink. It’s not super over priced either.
Tiffany Q.
Mount Clemens, MI
My favorite for on the go. The ones made in their coffee shops are lige! So good! Every time my friend comes up from down South we always have to go one!
Jenna A.
I used to love this, but I feel like the quality has gone downhill in recent years. The mix is just too watery for my liking. I would not buy this again.