Tim Hortons Fine Grind Ground Coffee, 12 oz, (Pack of 6)

Tim Hortons Fine Grind Ground Coffee: 100% Arabica Ideal for automatic filter coffee makers Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tim Hortons Fine Grind Ground Coffee, 12 oz, (Pack of 6)!
Roslin, ON
I buy this for my boyfriend all the time. He loves this coffee, he's a huge coffee drinker and prefers this one.
Oshawa, ON
Perfect thing to wake up to on a fine canadian morning. Great aroma and body. Keeps me going through a long day
Bathurst, NB
Taste similar to going to Tim's but just had a bit of an after taste. Overall good flavor and good price value.
Prince Rupert , BC
This is actually pretty decent coffee and I will occasionally buy this and bring it home to make in my machine.
I love this coffee it is the only kind I buy. It is the closest to buying at Tim Hortons as you can get.
Caledonia , ON
Love all Tim Hortons products, great blend to brew at home and same great taste as in store
Brampton
My go to make it at home coffee good old Canadian coffee always will be my favourite

Looking for your answer?