Tim Hortons Fine Grind Ground Coffee, 12 oz, (Pack of 6)

Tim Hortons Fine Grind Ground Coffee: 100% Arabica Ideal for automatic filter coffee makers Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tim Hortons Fine Grind Ground Coffee, 12 oz, (Pack of 6)!
We purchase this in bulk each month. As a hardcore coffee lover, I've found this brand to be my "go to" for everyday coffee enjoyment. Occasionally, I will spice up my routine and use another brand. However, the price of this fine grind makes it not only affordable but easy to stock up on without any disappointment or fear of bitter brews.
Still waiting for TimHortons to have more locations. I had my first cup of their coffee I. Canada and absolutely love it. I have the grounds at home and it makes a rest medium roast with a French press.
Mobile, AL
We've purchases Tim Hortons in bulk in the past. Hands down one of the best coffees out there. I always feel like I have had a mini trip to Canada when I have a Tim hortons coffee! YUM!
Pittsburgh, PA
I used to work for the company, and this coffee is by far the best! It's not very in your face strong, because it's a medium blend, but is enough to get you going!
Buffalo, NY
I make a pot every morning. Love this stuff! I don’t why it’s so delicious but it is the perfect start to the morning
Alma, MI
Not the best. Good if nothing else is available. Doesn’t work well for cold brew. Is a little on the expensive side.
Shenandoah Junction
I was skeptical at first but it was on sale at Weis. I am in love with this coffee it rivals Starbucks.
Muskogee, OK
Love this coffee. It's very smooth and smells devine! would totally recommend this product.
Orleans , ON
I cannot survive without coffee & I cannot even begin my day without a sip of it & time hortons coffee is definitely one of my faves! This coffee is seriously delicious & I love having it black, it tastes amazing 🙌🏻
This is my go-to coffee and I buy it twice monthly. I refill my K-Cups to use in my Keurig machine and keep them in the freezer to stay fresh. Is coffee is mild and not too acidic but flavorful to me and cheap.

Looking for your answer?