Tim Hortons Fine Grind Ground Coffee, 12 oz, (Pack of 6) uploaded by Michelle S.

BY TIM HORTONS

Tim Hortons Fine Grind Ground Coffee: 100% Arabica Ideal for automatic filter coffee makers Kosher see more...

Madison S.
We purchase this in bulk each month. As a hardcore coffee lover, I've found this brand to be my "go to" for everyday coffee enjoyment.
Occasionally, I will spice up my routine and use another brand. However, the price of this fine grind makes it not only affordable but easy to stock up on without any disappointment or fear of bitter brews.
Stephanie G.
Still waiting for TimHortons to have more locations. I had my first cup of their coffee I. Canada and absolutely love it. I have the grounds at home and it makes a rest medium roast with a French press.
Ashley B.
Mobile, AL
We've purchases Tim Hortons in bulk in the past. Hands down one of the best coffees out there. I always feel like I have had a mini trip to Canada when I have a Tim hortons coffee! YUM!
Martina B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I used to work for the company, and this coffee is by far the best! It's not very in your face strong, because it's a medium blend, but is enough to get you going!
Lea Z.
Alma, MI
Not the best. Good if nothing else is available. Doesn’t work well for cold brew. Is a little on the expensive side.
Rebecca S.
Muskogee, OK
Love this coffee. It's very smooth and smells devine! would totally recommend this product.
Keira A.
This coffee is pretty cheap, so it's hard for me to buy other brands that are expensive. However, I personally do not really like the taste of this coffee over other brands. But with the price it's at, it's usually the one that I end up buying and making at home.
Lesley L.
Winnipeg, MB
This is good coffee. I enjoy it. I'm not sure why it doesn't taste the same as the shop although I suspect it's because I won't put as much cream and sugar at home. It is a bit pricey compared to other coffees so I'm more likely to only purchase it when it's on sale.
Ashlyn M.
This product is pretty good. I can never get it to taste exactly how it is right from a tim hortons but is pretty close. Would probably repurchase and recommend to others. Had a more faint taste when made at home.
Michelle S.
Calgary, AB
I love coffee so so SO much that some days I wish I'd be hooked up to an IV of the stuff. I've tried cheap coffee, mediocre coffee, and even top of the line expensive coffee, but my all time fave, without a doubt is Tim Hortons coffee. Being able to make it at home is that much better. It's smooth and delicious. I can't say enough good things about Tim Hortons coffee.