BY TIM HORTONS

Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee - 930g see more...

Nadia M.
Buffalo, NY
I ama big time lover of Tim hortons coffee. I've tried other brands and other shops but Tim hortons tastes great and it isn't break the bank for a cup of coffee
Victoria L.
I drink timmies coffee every day whether it is at home and I make it myself or go to Tim horton’s ever day before school and work. In my opinion, they have always had the best coffee!
Nicole C.
Sydney, NS
Great coffee to take home and have when you can’t make it to your local shop. Can be found at most grocery stores as well as all Tim Hortons locations. If Tim Hortons doesn’t have it out on display you can ask the server at the counter and they can go grab it for you.
Jennifer E.
Laval , QC
My fav coffee. Always have a canister at home. Make it with a coffee pot or my Keurig Brewer. Tastes great black. I've tried different brands and nothing compares. Best price is at Costco, larger can than everyone else. Love the Arabica Flavor and recommend to others.
Elika G.
Abu Dhabi, N
Perfect!!!!!! I LOVE TIMS! forever! It is my 2nd next to Starbucks. Really. It’s affordable, Sweet! Delicious and CANADIAN! I love Canada! My home. Between Costa and Tims. Tims!! I would sooo buy again!
Alysa B.
I may be biased because I used to work at a Tim Hortons as a teenager but I reallt do love the coffee. Buying and making the coffee ar gome saves money ans gives you the same great taste!
Cherise J.
Dauphin
I like this coffee. It does not taste the same without the same cream. But it does smell good too. I drink this often, I would totally recommend this product.
Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
I always buy this coffee for at home! Tastes great and is NOT a bad price for the good quality that it is. Even tastes great black, and I'm choosey.
Soummaya S.
This coffee is okay ! like it isn't the best coffee out there but the pricing is good and its good for if you really just need your fix of coffee .
Jennifer H.
Thunder Bay, ON
No better really then folgers or maxwell house in my opinion. And more expensive. Its the creamer that Tim Hortons use that makes it taste good.

Amazon