BY TIM HORTONS

With Tim Hortons Dark Roast Single Serve Coffee Cups you can enjoy a rich and full flavored dark roast coffee with a smooth finish at home, one delicious cup at a time. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Kirkland, QC
Ever since Tim Horton's has had the dark roast as an option, I can't get anything else. The regular coffee isn't the same anymore and I find it really isn't strong enough. I've been drinking more of the McDonald's regular coffee since Tim's had been bought, and it's not only their coffee that has gone down in taste. I do enjoy the dark roast, but it's usually not my first pick anymore, sadly. I would love to have kept supporting my Canadian coffee shop, but unfortunately the quality of the food, drink and service has been on the decline.
Alessia G.
Alessia G.
I love the tim hortons dark roast. it has a bolder, stronger flavour than the original roast adn is perfect for coffee lovers. I drink my coffee black and can really taste the flavour of the beans in this roast. I absolute love it and would recommend if you like stronger coffee
Camilla H.
Camilla H.
I like their dark roast much more than their regular roast . I bought the K-pods to bring to work and they do a good job of recreating the flavour .
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Whether it's first thing in the morning or mid afternoon I will only drink timmies coffee. I always have my favourite blend n my house at all times