BY TIM HORTONS

With Tim Hortons Dark Roast Single Serve Coffee Cups you can enjoy a rich and full flavored dark roast coffee with a smooth finish at home, one delicious cup at a time. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brian B.
Lockport , NY
Have been a loyal patron of Tim Hortons for as long as I can remember. When finding out they had K-Cups I was very excited to see if they can replicate a cup of coffee fresh from the store and I can confirm they do! Come in a standard box, good quality cups that I have not had an issue with in any brewer so far.
Megan D.
When you want Tim Horton's Coffee but don't want to go out, these K-Cups get the job done. Just as good as what they brew in store, hot and fresh in your home.
Felicia H.
Pointe Claire , QC
Ever since Tim Horton's has had the dark roast as an option, I can't get anything else. The regular coffee isn't the same anymore and I find it really isn't strong enough. I've been drinking more of the McDonald's regular coffee since Tim's had been bought, and it's not only their coffee that has gone down in taste. I do enjoy the dark roast, but it's usually not my first pick anymore, sadly. I would love to have kept supporting my Canadian coffee shop, but unfortunately the quality of the food, drink and service has been on the decline.
Staci S.
Edmonton, AB
I enjoy a nice strong cup of coffee and these pods are just like getting my coffee fix at tim's. I also love the covience of being able to make a single cup of coffee.
Alessia G.
I love the tim hortons dark roast. it has a bolder, stronger flavour than the original roast adn is perfect for coffee lovers. I drink my coffee black and can really taste the flavour of the beans in this roast. I absolute love it and would recommend if you like stronger coffee
Camilla H.
I like their dark roast much more than their regular roast . I bought the K-pods to bring to work and they do a good job of recreating the flavour .
Tanya B.
20195 116b Avenue, Maple Ridge
Whether it's first thing in the morning or mid afternoon I will only drink timmies coffee. I always have my favourite blend n my house at all times