BY TIM HORTONS

Tim Hortons first opened its doors in 1964. Since that day, our premium blend coffee has been served only one way - fresh. Our special blend is made with 100% Arabica beans from several of the world's most renowned coffee growing regions and always... see more...

Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
So, I do not drink coffee. So I cannot really rate this product. However, Their bagels and sweet tea and cookies and donuts and muffins and breakfast sandwhiches and everything else they make is pure delishes. Couldnt be anymore happier. I moved to Missouri and they don't have a Tim hortons there and I was so dissapointed. So, I moved back to New York. Who can live without Tim Hortons. Because it's not me!
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
As a Canadian, Tim Hortons is the best coffee I've ever had. There's no other coffee brew that can even come closer to what this product has to others. I would recommend it to everyone to try out the Double Double coffee
Yadari O.
Houston
This coffee is very storing for those sleepless nights! Can't stay awake for long, drink this! And it tastes amazing, try it out won't regret it!
Britt W.
The taste is just what I expected, like being at Timmies. It's pretty much my regular brand now. I can definitely recommend it.
Carlee P.
Delta , BC
We use this coffee a lot in our household. It's a well liked coffee so great for entertaining.

back