BY TIM HORTONS #19 in Dining

• Does anyone know if they're going to make hot chocolate k...5 Answers
  • Need a pick me up! Iced vanilla coffee or reg coffee doub...1 Answers
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Maybe I was expecting too much because my Canadian students have raved about Tim Horton's but I was sorely disappointed on both of my visits.  I tried several different things and none of them seemed appetizing or fresh.  I'll happily stick with my Starbucks items and I would encourage others to do the same.
Jonnay V.
I remember when I was younger I got to try Tim Hortons donuts fresh from Canada. They were amazing. Since then I hadn't had the opportunity to try them until about a year or two ago. They still had the same donuts that I tried when I was a kid. They're really good, and also pretty decently priced.
Kerri D.
I go to Tim Hortons every morning I don’t think I could start my morning without a Tim Hortons iced Coffee and an everything bagel the cost is perfect and affordable the staff is kind a knows me by name and face I look forward to my Tim Hortons a visit every morning
Jordana M.
They are good most of time. I ordered ice cream and they gave it to me and it was dripping over the sides melted it was a mess, but i gave it back and told them to remake it. But besides there ice cream there donuts are very good😋
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Absolutely fabulous customer service and coffee around. I go to Tom hortons 5 mornings of the week and love love their coffee. It’s cheap and tastes amazing. Wakes me right up. I will continue coming to tim’s
KHADIJAH M.
I get very few food and drinks to satisfy my taste buds but those few are. Their plain bangles toasted with strawberry cream cheese with a caramel coffee equals goodness to my morning!
Brooke B.
If I could give it zero stars, I would. I have tried Tim Hortons on a few different occasions and have been equally disappointed each time. They always seem to be out of so many menu items, and their coffee is just awful. I was definitely dissapointed and will not be going back.
Mollie S.
Best cup of hot coffee around. I wish they would venture out of WNY. Super cheap, but still great. Always nice and accommodating. Timmy’s donuts > Dunkins donuts
Lacey N.
Saginaw, MI
I seem to have a real problem with Tim Hortons. I enjoy the coffee, but that seems to be about it. The food isn't terrible, but it isn't good either. The price seems high for substandard food. The TimBits are incredibly sweet. Whatever the flavor I can eat one or two and be done.
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
This was my first stop when I arrived to Canada and was my biggest disappointment! The burgers were cold and old, pizza was flavorless, and not to mention the drinks were flat. I’m not sure why people rave about Tim Horton’s but I would not revisit nor recommend to anyone.
Sarah F.
Cambridge, OH
What is your favorite thing to purchase here?
Dylan C.
Toronto, ON
Okay go: What's the best donut??
A K.
Toronto, Ontario
What’s the most underrated item on the menu you think everyone should try?
Lesley D.