BY TIM HORTONS #11 in Dining

• TIm Hortons. What do you think of the new grilled cheese panini?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they're going to make hot chocolate keurig cu...5 Answers
  • What's your favourite donut?! Mines strawberry powdered! 😍2 Answers
JOHENY T.
Todos los días antes del trabajo me detengo aquí. Cada día siempre me dan un café y 1-2 magdalenas de chocolate. Siempre es temprano en la mañana, pero si el trabajo comienza más tarde o llego un poco más tarde de lo normal, o en cualquier momento realmente más tarde de lo normal, que siempre salir de los muffins !!! He probado otros tipos de muffins de diferentes lugares, tiendas diferentes, e incluso trató de hacer algunos en casa. Hasta ahora todavía tengo que encontrar muffins que gustan como el suyo. A veces voy a jugar al golf con la persona que posee todos los Tim Hortons en mi área, pero él no trabaja en las tiendas y él no hace los muffins. Me he quejado a la gente en el uno por mi trabajo varias veces tratando de sugerir quizás hacer más? Pero dijeron que la persona que hace los panecillos sólo los hornea una vez al día, y luego se baja del trabajo, porque hay diferentes panaderos para pasteles diferentes. Sé que esto todo el sonido extremo y semi-loco, pero sólo realmente
Me irrita cuando no tienen lo que pido. Por favor, haga más muffins ?!
Ashley W.
Honestly was disappointed, I went to Tim Hortons a few days ago for the Timbits my kids love and ordered a cafe mocha and was asked if I wanted to pay extra for whipped topping and chocolate... first off this was by far the worst cafe mocha I ever had, it was watery and tasted as if the coffee used was burnt and sat on a warmer for hours! It was 10 am, near enough to the am rush I would have expected fresh. Secondly you are a specialty coffee shop toppings should be included in the price, which for the quality is too high in my opinion. It was truly laughable that I would be asked to pay extra here, would have expected this from a food restaurant not a coffee chain! If it weren't for the tomboys we would not go here again!
Vanessa V.
Portland, OR
Tim Hortons will either bankrupt me or kill me from the amount of Ice Caps that I drink. They had this maple ice cap that I had to get every time we drove by one, and it was so good I'm pretty sure I gained ten pounds from the amount of sugar I ate. But let me tell you, it's SO worth it. This was this beautiful combination of cold ice coffee and sweet maple that I could drink until the sun exploded. Despite how much sugar was in it, it was perfectly balanced against the coffee. The doughnuts was the same way, being light and fluffy and not overly sweet so that you don't notice that you ate the entire box with your coffee. Seriously, any closer to my house and I'd probably spend all my money there.
Melody W.
Athens, OH
Tim Hortons has some quality products. It's the only drive through coffee shop where I live so that's an automatic plus, but they don't stay open 24 hour a day like the website says they should. It's very affordable, but I'm pretty sure putting the industry equivalent of a K-cup into a machine is as technical as the baristas get back there. However that means they're very consistent. I hate that they charge extra for whipped cream, and they discontinued my favorite panini which was literally just ham and cheese, not difficult and should still be on the menu. Overall I'm a satisfied customer and glad they came to my town!
Monika J.
Frederick, MD
I am in love with Tim Hortons. The love affair started when I visited a friend in Canada. It was an intense week with daily visits. It started with a single sip. I was hooked. It was a blissful week but my heart broke when I had to return to Maryland. If it wasn't for Amazon, I don't know what I would do. I know people smuggle things over the border, would it be ok if I started my own Timmy's trafficking ring? I seriously don't know what I would do without their coffee in my life. Forget Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. Their coffee is over priced and tastes burned. I'm so thankful to have Timmy's in my life!
Sally H.
Never heard of Tim hortons until I went to college in Buffalo. It's a Canadian chain so I love never seen it. I didn't like it at first because it was a bit different than what I'm used to. But after leaving college I miss and love it. Every time I'm back in Buffalo I go there for my morning coffee - double double (double cream and sugar) Their tea is also great (hot and cold) which I also get double double. And my favorite food from them is their Chili. AMAZING.
Shaira R.
N Brunswick, NJ
THE BEST COFFEE EVER. I have family in Canada so I visit often and I need to have Tim Hortons everyday because nothing in the USA compares to it! Luckily, a Tim Hortons has opened up about 30 minutes from my house so I can get it sometimes. Their bakery is on point and the coffee is absolutely amazing. Customer service is always great and the environment is so welcoming. If you haven't tried Tim Hortons yet then you are MISSING OUT!!
kristin c.
San Diego, CA
I love the atmosphere of Tim Hortons! I am so angry that they are not in the USA! I would love one near me. During my stay in Toronto, I had a frozen cappuchino once and even twice a day. It was affordable and love the donuts. I would come back repeatedly. In fact, I'm saving for another Canada trip just so I can be reunited with Tim Hortons. Mind you, I live in California and no family in the east coast whatsoever.
Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
The only thing I really eat/ drink from here is the ice caps and donuts, which both are great. Besides that I've been noticing this company has been going under, I feel like they are forming more into to fast food place then a bakery which makes me sad. I use to get egg salad snack wraps from here and that option is not longer available and has been replaced with fried sandwiches I don't eat. 😞
Will S.
Newport, OR
I always loved tim hortons, however something happened to their coffee recently that was not for the better. It tastes weak and watery, not what you want in your morning coffee. Their sandwiches and soups are okay, although it seems like everything is reheated in store or comes prepackaged. I'm not sure what happened. Tim hortons always had great stuff, then they stopped.
Sarah F.
Cambridge, OH
What is your favorite thing to purchase here?
Dylan C.
Toronto, ON
Okay go: What's the best donut??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
What's your usual/favourite Tim Horton's order? TIm Hortons
Missy D.
Does anyone know if they're going to make hot chocolate keurig cups? I know they have it in can form and coffee in cups but I'd like hot chocolate in kcups.
Cassie P.