Add a Photo

Photos (39)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Mercer, PA

This is a great coffee chain with a great business model - a piece of chocolate whenever you order a cup of coffee. Let me tell you, that bought it an extra couple stars. Who WOULDN'T want a piece of chocolate with their coffee?!

Recently I ordered a small 12oz, Cafe au lait (American coffee with steamed milk) for $2.89. Not the most expensive coffee I've ever had, especially bear Grand Central. They had seating and coffee in ceramic cups for those who were staying. I actually prefer my coffee in a to go cup even when I stay, but some don't.

This spot also offers good, eggs and catering. The food is expensive but remember, you are right by GCT.
JOHENY T.
JOHENY T.

Todos los días antes del trabajo me detengo aquí. Cada día siempre me dan un café y 1-2 magdalenas de chocolate. Siempre es temprano en la mañana, pero si el trabajo comienza más tarde o llego un poco más tarde de lo normal, o en cualquier momento realmente más tarde de lo normal, que siempre salir de los muffins !!! He probado otros tipos de muffins de diferentes lugares, tiendas diferentes, e incluso trató de hacer algunos en casa. Hasta ahora todavía tengo que encontrar muffins que gustan como el suyo. A veces voy a jugar al golf con la persona que posee todos los Tim Hortons en mi área, pero él no trabaja en las tiendas y él no hace los muffins. Me he quejado a la gente en el uno por mi trabajo varias veces tratando de sugerir quizás hacer más? Pero dijeron que la persona que hace los panecillos sólo los hornea una vez al día, y luego se baja del trabajo, porque hay diferentes panaderos para pasteles diferentes. Sé que esto todo el sonido extremo y semi-loco, pero sólo realmente
Me irrita cuando no tienen lo que pido. Por favor, haga más muffins ?!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Honestly was disappointed, I went to Tim Hortons a few days ago for the Timbits my kids love and ordered a cafe mocha and was asked if I wanted to pay extra for whipped topping and chocolate... first off this was by far the worst cafe mocha I ever had, it was watery and tasted as if the coffee used was burnt and sat on a warmer for hours! It was 10 am, near enough to the am rush I would have expected fresh. Secondly you are a specialty coffee shop toppings should be included in the price, which for the quality is too high in my opinion. It was truly laughable that I would be asked to pay extra here, would have expected this from a food restaurant not a coffee chain! If it weren't for the tomboys we would not go here again!
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Portland, OR

Tim Hortons will either bankrupt me or kill me from the amount of Ice Caps that I drink. They had this maple ice cap that I had to get every time we drove by one, and it was so good I'm pretty sure I gained ten pounds from the amount of sugar I ate. But let me tell you, it's SO worth it. This was this beautiful combination of cold ice coffee and sweet maple that I could drink until the sun exploded. Despite how much sugar was in it, it was perfectly balanced against the coffee. The doughnuts was the same way, being light and fluffy and not overly sweet so that you don't notice that you ate the entire box with your coffee. Seriously, any closer to my house and I'd probably spend all my money there.
Melody W.
Melody W.
Athens, OH

Tim Hortons has some quality products. It's the only drive through coffee shop where I live so that's an automatic plus, but they don't stay open 24 hour a day like the website says they should. It's very affordable, but I'm pretty sure putting the industry equivalent of a K-cup into a machine is as technical as the baristas get back there. However that means they're very consistent. I hate that they charge extra for whipped cream, and they discontinued my favorite panini which was literally just ham and cheese, not difficult and should still be on the menu. Overall I'm a satisfied customer and glad they came to my town!
Monika J.
Monika J.
Frederick, MD

I am in love with Tim Hortons. The love affair started when I visited a friend in Canada. It was an intense week with daily visits. It started with a single sip. I was hooked. It was a blissful week but my heart broke when I had to return to Maryland. If it wasn't for Amazon, I don't know what I would do. I know people smuggle things over the border, would it be ok if I started my own Timmy's trafficking ring? I seriously don't know what I would do without their coffee in my life. Forget Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. Their coffee is over priced and tastes burned. I'm so thankful to have Timmy's in my life!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI

I am a Canadian living in the usa. There are two TIm Horton's here in Kalamazoo Michigan one on each side of town. My favorite things form Tim Hortons are TIm bits they look like donut holes to Americans but they are not made the same way. I would recommend them to my friends in fact I have told a lot of my friends to go visit the Tim Hortons in Kalamazoo, Michigan. I suggest the TIm bits Iced Capp supreme it is a blended frozen coffee beverage that is way better then a frappe and it has whipped topping and chocolatey drizzle
Think of a cross between BigBy and Starbucks with lower prices.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Perrysburg, OH

This is my replacement for Dunkin Donuts. I'm from Chicago and if I wanted black coffee I prefer Dunkin over Starbucks, however, Tim Horton's has replaced Dunkin (primarily for convenience) since I've moved to Ohio.

I love their iced coffees and black coffees. If you want cream or sugar, make sure to tell them to go light handed. I'm frequently getting great deals in mailers but they are much cheaper than Starbucks. I don't love their lattes and specialty coffees, but they serve great basic coffee. My go to drink is their ice coffee with a little it of cream.
Cia S.
Cia S.
Hamburg, NY

I am a very loyal and daily (sometimes more than once a day) "T Ho's" customer.  I really do love the taste of their coffee and this is pretty consistent. However, being a franchise, it's unfortunate that there is a lack of consistency of service and food quality from one shop to the other. I have four Tim Horton's coffee shops within a few miles of each other in my community and I only go to two of them regularly because I don't like the service or the food quality of the other two. This is the only reason why I didn't rate it 5 stars.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Brooklyn, NY

I've had this in Canada on my summer 2k16 trip there and it was my first time trying Tim Hortons. And I didn't even know what that was when my friends mom were talking about it to my parents.Tim Hortons coffee is so superbly unique and just the right amt of deliciousness. Once I came back to NY I had to find a Tim Hortons in NY and I had a ice coffee here too. I forgot my favorite coffee but I'll soon remember. It's affordable and I do honestly do recommend if you want a new flavor in your mouth instead of Starbucks.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Cambridge, OH

What is your favorite thing to purchase here?
Dylan C.
Dylan C.
Toronto, Ontario

Okay go: What's the best donut??
Missy D.
Missy D.

Does anyone know if they're going to make hot chocolate keurig cups? I know they have it in can form and coffee in cups but I'd like hot chocolate in kcups.
Chantal M.
Chantal M.
Cornwall

For tea drinkers, does the Tim Hortons Orange Pekoe Tea taste better from a Keurig, or from a Tassimo?