BY TIM HORTONS #22 in Dining

• TIm Hortons. What do you think of the new grilled cheese panini?3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they're going to make hot chocolate keurig cu...5 Answers
  • What's your favourite donut?! Mines strawberry powdered! 😍6 Answers
brianna m.
My favorite go-to coffee spot. They're my personal favorite coffee brand! love the smooth taste as I also enjoy how cheap they are! My favorite from them is their Iced coffee as well as thei iced capps. If there are any by you as I know they are kind of hard to find I would definitely recommend trying their stuff out!! donuts and all everything is great and affordable. Great service usually as well.  TIm Hortons
Jonnay V.
I remember when I was younger I got to try Tim Hortons donuts fresh from Canada. They were amazing. Since then I hadn't had the opportunity to try them until about a year or two ago. They still had the same donuts that I tried when I was a kid. They're really good, and also pretty decently priced.
Brooke B.
If I could give it zero stars, I would. I have tried Tim Hortons on a few different occasions and have been equally disappointed each time. They always seem to be out of so many menu items, and their coffee is just awful. I was definitely dissapointed and will not be going back.
Gabriela A.
Allen Park, MI
I DUNNO HOW ID LIVE WITHOUT OUT TIMMY HO’S!!! I’m so happy to be near Canada and reap the lovely benefits of Tim Hortons. I love their Tim bits, the iced Capps, and their breakfast sandwiches!! Everything is great there! 💕
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
Absolutely fabulous customer service and coffee around. I go to Tom hortons 5 mornings of the week and love love their coffee. It’s cheap and tastes amazing. Wakes me right up. I will continue coming to tim’s
Kelly M.
Tim Horton's is a good option for breakfast foods. They have really good muffins and you can never go wrong with timbits! I wish they had better lunch and dinner options but every time I order anything other than bakery items I have been disappointed by the quality. I'm not a coffee or tea drinker so maybe I would enjoy it here more if I was.
Lacey N.
Saginaw, MI
I seem to have a real problem with Tim Hortons. I enjoy the coffee, but that seems to be about it. The food isn't terrible, but it isn't good either. The price seems high for substandard food. The TimBits are incredibly sweet. Whatever the flavor I can eat one or two and be done.
Jordi W.
Tim Hortons is hands down my favorite place to stop for coffee! Their coffee is always fresh and tastes great. I love their bagels as well. I wish there was one closer to where I live now. I would rate it number one on my list of places to get coffee!
Jennifer S.
Mercer, PA
This is a great coffee chain with a great business model - a piece of chocolate whenever you order a cup of coffee. Let me tell you, that bought it an extra couple stars. Who WOULDN'T want a piece of chocolate with their coffee?!

Recently I ordered a small 12oz, Cafe au lait (American coffee with steamed milk) for $2.89. Not the most expensive coffee I've ever had, especially bear Grand Central. They had seating and coffee in ceramic cups for those who were staying. I actually prefer my coffee in a to go cup even when I stay, but some don't.

This spot also offers good, eggs and catering. The food is expensive but remember, you are right by GCT.
Lana O.
I do like Tim Hortons coffee as a change of pace from Starbucks..it has a rich smooth flavor that is slightly different than Starbucks making it a good choice for any true coffee drinker...
Sarah F.
Cambridge, OH
What is your favorite thing to purchase here?
Dylan C.
Toronto, ON
Okay go: What's the best donut??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
What's your usual/favourite Tim Horton's order? TIm Hortons
Cassie P.
St, NL
What's your favourite donut?! Mines strawberry powdered! 😍
Amanda K.
Delta, BC
Favourite beverage? Mines Steeped Tea!