TIm Hortons

Has anyone tried the Beyond Meat sausage and tomato sandwich yet? I’m so excited that Tim’s has a vegan option. Is it any good?
Do you any Tim Hortons locations have dairy free milk substitutes?
What do you think of the quality of the coffee?
Start your review of TIm Hortons!
How would you rate this product?
4 days agonew york
I’m from upstate NY so Tim Hortons is a treat when I go home. I prefer their coffee and donuts to Dunkin’ Donuts. They’re breakfast sandwiches are sad though, everything is thin and obvious that’s it’s not freshly made
7 days agoColumbus, OH
I think it’s a really great coffee shop, has lots of options and doughnuts (which, who doesn’t love those). It can be a little lack luster, depending if your barista is good or not but absolutely is a must try.
a month agoMinneapolis
Whenever I go to Tim Hortons I always get a medium double double. Love the service, love their coffee. And I freaking love the variety of Timbits. The blueberry ones are amazing. 10/10 would go back again
4 days agoAllen Park
I love how cheap Tim Hortons is and it does have good flavor. The staff isn’t always friendly though and they mess up orders a lot and establishments aren’t always clean. They’re fast though!
a day agoTonawanda, NY
Excellent muffins, coffees, sandwiches. It’s very affordable and it’s a staple in my neighborhood. I would improve the hot apple cider. It’s not as sweet as it should be.
3 months ago
Tim Horton's has the best coffee around in my opinion.  I also love to stop in and get an iced coffee with splenda and creamer.  The Boston cream donuts are amazing.  The staff at the drive through are always friendly and accurate.  This is a great way to start you day off right.
24 days agoToledo, OH
I love Tim Horton's coffee and donuts. Their tim-bits are the perfect snacking size and are definitely a crowd-pleaser. Their specialty drinks are fairly inexpensive but you can tell they have a ton of sugar in them. Overall though, pleased with their service and quality!
3 months agoFargo, ND
When i do iced coffee I usually go to Tim hortons and get the iced double double. Double cream, double sugar. It's got a very creamy sweet flavor with just the right amount of coffee in it.
2 months ago
Tim Hortons makes my Canadian roots happy. I love their ice cappuccinos more than anything else. Their muffins are super good too! I think their straight up coffee is only okay, but that is fine! I would go many more times!
2 months agoTomball , TX
My fav! Unfortunately they don’t have a store I. Texas but back home it’s my fave ! The icecapp, French vanilla and grilled cheese paninis are the perfect snack for road trips!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...