BY TIM HORTONS #18 in Dining

• TIm Hortons. What do you think of the new grilled cheese panini?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they're going to make hot chocolate keurig cu...5 Answers
  • What's your favourite donut?! Mines strawberry powdered! 😍4 Answers
Norhan A.
Tassimo Tim Hortons™ Coffee T Discs 14 ct. Bag i used to live in Canada so tim hortons was my favorite place to go as i used to drink it’s coffee and french vanilla , eating their yummy donuts and their sandwiches so I bought tassimo machine and use to buy the Tim hortons coffee T discs specially when i moved to USA when there are no Tim hortons in my town 😢😢 i love its taste a lot and the price is not to much for the quality.
Jonnay V.
I remember when I was younger I got to try Tim Hortons donuts fresh from Canada. They were amazing. Since then I hadn't had the opportunity to try them until about a year or two ago. They still had the same donuts that I tried when I was a kid. They're really good, and also pretty decently priced.
Lacey N.
Saginaw, MI
I seem to have a real problem with Tim Hortons. I enjoy the coffee, but that seems to be about it. The food isn't terrible, but it isn't good either. The price seems high for substandard food. The TimBits are incredibly sweet. Whatever the flavor I can eat one or two and be done.
Jordi W.
Tim Hortons is hands down my favorite place to stop for coffee! Their coffee is always fresh and tastes great. I love their bagels as well. I wish there was one closer to where I live now. I would rate it number one on my list of places to get coffee!
Lana O.
I do like Tim Hortons coffee as a change of pace from Starbucks..it has a rich smooth flavor that is slightly different than Starbucks making it a good choice for any true coffee drinker...
Kelly M.
Tim Horton's is a good option for breakfast foods. They have really good muffins and you can never go wrong with timbits! I wish they had better lunch and dinner options but every time I order anything other than bakery items I have been disappointed by the quality. I'm not a coffee or tea drinker so maybe I would enjoy it here more if I was.
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
I have been hooked on Tim Horton’s iced coffee one and one for years! Whether it’s once a day or once every couple days I’m always running thru the drive thru! So much more affordable than other coffee shops and so much better tasting!!!! Tims for life!!!!
Danni R.
Wasilla, AK
I truly cannot wait for my trip to Canada in a few short weeks. I have been looking forward to the donut holes and coffee for months. I absolutely love that the coffee here is not overly sweet yet it’s sweet enough. Our family loves Tim Hortons!
Megan A.
Niagara Falls, NY
Great prices usually great customer service. Everything is usually hot if you order hot and is usually fresh. Located all over the place for those who can’t live without their coffee. Their cinnamon rolls are to die for !
Ana Carolina L.
Hi there is a the car I have w I to the wywwyw wtwI wywwyw wywywiwywwyw is was morning day to day pick the kids go pick to him and get them for you to and go to the house and to get pick the girls up and meet I’ll
Sarah F.
Cambridge, OH
What is your favorite thing to purchase here?
Dylan C.
Toronto, ON
Okay go: What's the best donut??
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
What's your usual/favourite Tim Horton's order? TIm Hortons
Missy D.
Does anyone know if they're going to make hot chocolate keurig cups? I know they have it in can form and coffee in cups but I'd like hot chocolate in kcups.
Cassie P.