BY TIM HORTONS

Tim Hortons first opened its doors in 1964. Since that day, our premium blend coffee has been served only one way - fresh. Our special blend is made with 100% Arabica beans from several of the worlds most renowned coffee growing regions and always...

Buy on Target*
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I really don't like Tim hortons coffee. It usually tastes too stale and bitter, even if I've just opened the bag. Even when you go into one of their stores coffee is too bitter and usually burnt :/ I would not recommend this product.
Alison T.
Rochester, NY
I honestly prefer to buy the coffee and make it myself as everytime I go to their store the coffee is always look warm and watery. When I make it myself I can choose how strong it is and truly expierence the delicious flavor. I have been a tim hortons customer for going on 5 years now.
Heidi F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I live in an area with NO Tim Horton’s- the first thing I do when I go back home to visit, hug my family and get a cup of TIm HortonsTimmy Ho’s!
Anuar M.
Mexico City
For me Tim Hortons is 100% better and delicious than Starbucks and Dublin Donuts
because there's more variaty and the donuts and tim balls have lots of flavor and there fluffy and so delicious
Dayane S.
Orlando, FL
It sure is the best coffee of all time. I've tried other cafes in the house and none of them have been more pleasing to me than this one. With Timmy you always make a great morning of coffee
Helen B.
Sarnia
I like to make my own coffee, grind the beans and perk it the old fashion way on my stove.  This coffee has great flavour.  It's price is comparable to other whole bean coffee.
Valérie D.
Le café Tim Horton Torréfaction foncé est vraiment le meilleur. Goût très prononcé et faible taux de caféine. Parfait à tout moment de la journée. Je recommande à ceux qui aime un café corsé
jessie f.
By far the best coffee out there we have tried other coffee at home and no way ewww !! But Timmy's always makes a great morning cup of coffee :?
Julie B.
Georgetown, NV
Not a big fan of Tim Hortons coffee as I find it tastes burnt! Also, they are getting more expensive since they keep increasing their prices.
Catherine S.
Bedford, NS
I was actually quite disappointed with this coffee. I felt it lacked  body and aroma. Packaging as expected