BY TIM HORTONS

Natural & artificial flavors. 100% arabica always fresh cafe & bake shop. We have been committed to serving a great cup of coffee. The signature flavor in every cup of tim horton's premium blend coffee is created using our own unique blend of 100% arabica beans. Selected from the world's most renowned coffee growing regions our beans are expertly blended and roasted with care to deliver that consistent tim hortons taste every time. In every cup- a perfectly balanced medium-bodied coffee with a smooth finish and a hint of french vanilla sweetness. Ideal for automatic filter coffee makers. Features Capacity - 12 oz. Case of 6. see more...

Buy on Target
Sam S.
St. Louis
I had this one and really enjoyed it a lot. It still was able to be bitter, but it was harder to reach that bitter flavor as compared to some of the others. Which actually is a good thing. I'm not always big on the bitter aspect of a lot of coffees out there. I also am a huge vanilla fan and having some french vanilla added in is a bonus. I will say that the biggest negative was that they give some odd ratio measurements for the coffee and I could never figure it out, so I ended up estimating and hoping for the best frequently. Other than that, I will continue to get the coffee.
IRAM S.
if you are Canadian, and don't love tims, you are really not a Canadian lol! and the best product on the menu is the french vanilla medium roast, its delicious and makes you forget you are drinking coffee. all time favorite.
Kirsten F.
Lackawanna, NY
I like Tim hortons, but was not too impressed with this coffee. I didn’t taste any french vanilla flavor. It tasted like traditional medium roast coffee to me. I would not buy it again. Product was still good even though it didn’t taste very french vanilla like. But was disappointed.
Brooke S.
Portville, NY
I usually get a iced vanilla coffee double double and it is delicious. I actually got my cousin hooked on this type of coffee from tim hortons. This is the only coffee shop that we have near us so we dont really have a choice, but it is very good!!!
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
Tim Hortons was my favorite brand for coffee when I would be traveling up north. The French vanilla flavor is so rich and delicious. It can't compare to any other French vanilla I've had yet. I recommend!
Latara G.
Detroit, MI
I absolutely love Tim Hortons I drink this every morning you can't go wrong with French vanilla I would recommend it coming and going I love it Tim Hortons Single Serve Capsules, French Vanilla, 12 Count (Pack of 6)
Rachel S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this coffee. I drink it 3-4 times a week. It is so fresh tasting and it really wakes me up! I love how yummy it is
Megan S.
Waterford, MI
I love love love this coffee very tasty and delicious. I recommend to everyone. Available at grocery store/ tim hortan.
Chevy T.
Mansfield
Not a huge fan of Tim Hortons.. I will stop but not always my favorite.  I usually grab a doughnut and mocha. Quilty.
Kristen C.
staten island, NY
I love the smoothness of Tim Horton coffee and this one has a hint of French vanilla. it's not overwhelming