BY TILLAMOOK

A Little Tillamoo Goes a Long Way. Toss a Tillamoo or two in your lunch bag, backpack or pocket for a healthy, high-protein snack just about anywhere you go. Tillamoos are made from the same creamy, delicious Tillamook Cheese you'll find in your favorite sandwiches and dishes. The only difference is, they're a whole lot easier to carry. Take a hike to Tillamook.com for more fun snack ideas. We'll get you in the Tillamoo'd. Smile. You're about to eat a little Tillamook Cheese. see more...

Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
The price on these is a bit high but I like to keep them on hand for a healthy snack for myself and my teenagers. The quality is always excellent and we all love the taste. This is a favorite brand in my house and I will definitely repurchase.
Cassie B.
California, MD
Tillamook cheese is my favorite! My mom has been buying it since I was a little girl and I now buy it for my family. It's so much better than a lot of the inexpensive cheeses you'll see at the grocery store.
Emily E.
New Orleans
I grew up on tillamook sharp cheddar. It is a local brand that buys milk from local farmers for their ice cream and cheese. The cheese is always flavorful and I feel good about a product that doesn’t add extra chemicals. Always my favorite!
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR
The best cheese for flavor out there. Nothing beats a quick bite of cheese to help with the mid day slump. It’s never dull on flavor or clumpy tasting!
Bridgette J.
I can't stress enough how much I love this cheese. My absolute favorite. So sharp and firm when fresh. Perfectly balanced.
Katherine P.
Fresno, CA
Tillamook is my favorite brand of cheese. I absolutely love extra sharp cheddar, and these snacks are great for on the go!
Megan T.
Bend, OR
Tillamoos® Snack-Sized Medium Cheddar Cheese 10 ct Bag absolutely LOVE Tillamook! All of the flavors!
Krista P.
El Monte, CA
I love these snacks!! Super delicious and so convenient. They come in a wide array of flavors, too!