BY TILLAMOOK

A Little Tillamoo Goes a Long Way. Toss a Tillamoo or two in your lunch bag, backpack or pocket for a healthy, high-protein snack just about anywhere you go. Tillamoos are made from the same creamy, delicious Tillamook Cheese you'll find in your favorite sandwiches and dishes. The only difference is, they're a whole lot easier to carry. Take a hike to Tillamook.com for more fun snack ideas. We'll get you in the Tillamoo'd. Smile. You're about to eat a little Tillamook Cheese. see more...

Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
The price on these is a bit high but I like to keep them on hand for a healthy snack for myself and my teenagers. The quality is always excellent and we all love the taste. This is a favorite brand in my house and I will definitely repurchase.
Cassie B.
California, MD
Tillamook cheese is my favorite! My mom has been buying it since I was a little girl and I now buy it for my family. It's so much better than a lot of the inexpensive cheeses you'll see at the grocery store.
Jasmine S.
Richmond
Omg this cheese! the sharpness is on point. Is pricier than some when it's not on sale but it's worth it. You can taste the difference in quality. I love it with fruit (apples, blackberries, etc.) Or even on its own.
Amy Y.
Portland
My favorite cheese brand. Flavor is amazing. For all the cheeses they make, not just this one! This is so much better than generic “cheddar”. And best of all, it’s local! (At least for those of us in Oregon ).
Emily E.
Portland, OR
I grew up on tillamook sharp cheddar. It is a local brand that buys milk from local farmers for their ice cream and cheese. The cheese is always flavorful and I feel good about a product that doesn’t add extra chemicals. Always my favorite!
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR
The best cheese for flavor out there. Nothing beats a quick bite of cheese to help with the mid day slump. It’s never dull on flavor or clumpy tasting!
Caroline O.
Grandview, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
This is a favorite in our house. Great for lunches, school, work, and on the go. We trust Tillamook for healthy, great quality cheeses.
Bridgette J.
I can't stress enough how much I love this cheese. My absolute favorite. So sharp and firm when fresh. Perfectly balanced.
Amanda A.
Brentwood, CA
Perfect little snack. Smooth creamy cheese just like cheese should taste. Quality of the Tillamook brand is like no other.
Katherine P.
Fresno, CA
Tillamook is my favorite brand of cheese. I absolutely love extra sharp cheddar, and these snacks are great for on the go!